DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scene of the trio between Carol and Sandra, even being at the maximum level of love with the 2 I can not see the scene?
When you have maxed the love of both of them, there is a 1 in 3 chance of getting a threesome scene with them when you enter either house. If you never get the scene, then you have not maxed out their love.
and I can not see the scene in the school bathroom where Carol sees Rachel and MC, this is a bug in version 1.6, or is there another way to see the scene?

Thank you
Just because you can not play a game does not mean that game has a bug. The scene with Rachel and Carol in the school bathroom only happens when you are doing the "Find Beth's Party" quest portion of the Sarah quest line. The different levels of that scene depend on the level of Rachel's love. Her love must be high enough to get her to give you a BJ in the bathroom stall that Carol will witness. Her love must be maxed to get her to continue to fuck you in the stall which Carol will also witness. If Rachel just tells you where the party is with no sex scenes, your love with her is too low.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
(Left to right: 1 - 7)

#7 is definitely not Joanna. Joanna is a ginger-redhead with green eyes who parts her hair on the right, not the left. #7 is actually much closer to being a dolled up Maria with a slightly different hair style but I believe the hair color is too different (Maria is more of a dusky blonde) and her eyes seem lighter.

I don't think #3 is the new masturbating teacher as #3's hair is browner, the style is different, and she is not wearing glasses.

Unless there has been a massive change in Mrs. Turner, #5 can not be her. Mrs. Turner has red hair, wears a gray suit, and wears light colored glasses if she wears them at all. #5 is a much closer match to the new masturbating teacher.

#2 has a student / teeny-bopper look about her. Maybe she is a new YouTV groupie? She doesn't match any of the current four.

Of course, it would be easier to tell if most of the game images weren't lit like they were shot in the Batcave, and if there where any actual variance to the faces.
#1 is ms taylor, she has the same outfit, his images are done on Klub17, so that is the Marilyn outfit.
#2 she looks older to me, so no student , a teacher because she also is standing in front of a blackboard
#3 looks like she will be a gym teacher or athletic from the sports bra
#4 The nurse for sure, same outfit
#5 Mrs Turner, same outfit and in front of a blackboard
#6 she looks like maria, but all these women seem like they are the new school characters. so this might be the principle that Marcus and his dad fucked
#7 not sure but another cougar, it seems like these are all cougars and school related.

S4lamander

Mar 19, 2018
In the Maria questline I'm not able to give her the USB and everytime i try to leave the house it doesn't let me and tells me "I need to talk to maria"

pls help.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
In the Maria questline I'm not able to give her the USB and everytime i try to leave the house it doesn't let me and tells me "I need to talk to maria"

pls help.
You need to finish the Maria Otter Labs Computer quest before day 30 or your father will never come home and you will not be able to finish the computer quest. Because of a variety of event self-switches, it is not easy to set the day count back before 30 so you'll have to load a save from before then.

Reactions: S4lamander

S4lamander

Mar 19, 2018
You need to finish the Maria Otter Labs Computer quest before day 30 or your father will never come home and you will not be able to finish the computer quest. Because of a variety of event self-switches, it is not easy to set the day count back before 30 so you'll have to load a save from before then.
Fuck I was hoping to avoid that, thanks though.

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
When you have maxed the love of both of them, there is a 1 in 3 chance of getting a threesome scene with them when you enter either house. If you never get the scene, then you have not maxed out their love.

Just because you can not play a game does not mean that game has a bug. The scene with Rachel and Carol in the school bathroom only happens when you are doing the "Find Beth's Party" quest portion of the Sarah quest line. The different levels of that scene depend on the level of Rachel's love. Her love must be high enough to get her to give you a BJ in the bathroom stall that Carol will witness. Her love must be maxed to get her to continue to fuck you in the stall which Carol will also witness. If Rachel just tells you where the party is with no sex scenes, your love with her is too low.
Actually, I took this scene from the school bathroom in the other versions, so I said it could be a bug, because the scene does not appear, thanks for the tip you said.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why do I get the felling that somewhere in the future BON is going to make the next person to get knocked up by the main male Lucy Robinson?

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
hi, I have a problem, my savegame (at the end of 1.5 v) freezes, after loading, on a fixed image. someone has a savegame at the end of 1.4v or 1.5v ? Thanks

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
When i got the package for maria it automatically transport back to MC house,is a bug cause i can't trigger the change H-scene

Lousy

Mar 8, 2018
what a nice game!!! So many sex scenes with various types of ladies. Also so many ladies included. Thks alot :kissingheart:

Lousy

Mar 8, 2018
When i got the package for maria it automatically transport back to MC house,is a bug cause i can't trigger the change H-scene
Take package on weekday morning buddy, then u will automatically to school, otherwise u will stuck at home. Maria quest change in 1.6 and walkthrough not available yet.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes