DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hello i already follow mini walkthroough before saturday step, i go to family room at 23.00 and there is Elvira, u know what im gonna do next? Thankss
The mini-walkthrough clearly says:
Saturday at 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep and she visit's you again. Sunday at 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
not work for me. anyone have version 1.5?
I had this problem. If you search the forum you see that did as well. I can't post a link to it - newbie - but Mistress_Kixen provided a MEGA link (on 9 May 2018) to Firebane's 1.5 version - which worked for me.

Hope that helps

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Is the chubby tag for all girls or just the ones in the image? Just curious! I've been reading into this game just now.

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scene of the trio between Carol and Sandra, even being at the maximum level of love with the 2 I can not see the scene?

and I can not see the scene in the school bathroom where Carol sees Rachel and MC, this is a bug in version 1.6, or is there another way to see the scene?

Thank you

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the scene of the trio between Carol and Sandra, even being at the maximum level of love with the 2 I can not see the scene?

and I can not see the scene in the school bathroom where Carol sees Rachel and MC, this is a bug in version 1.6, or is there another way to see the scene?

Thank you
For me the scene happend when i visit Sandra, so try to visit only her for some time.

The scene where Carol sees Rachel and MC happened when MC try to find who give the party, at Sarah's quest.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
hey guys, in 1.6 old saves doesn't work, but what about 1.7, can i play 1.6 right now and then continue in 1.7 or should i just wait 1.7?

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
hey guys, in 1.6 old saves doesn't work, but what about 1.7, can i play 1.6 right now and then continue in 1.7 or should i just wait 1.7?
Even if 1.6 save files will work(we still don't know if they are gonna work though)you still have to start a new game on 1.7 version because BoN did a full rework on the school,it means that when you start a new game you will get new quests from the teachers and some content for Mss.Turner.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Even if 1.6 save files will work(we still don't know if they are gonna work though)you still have to start a new game on 1.7 version because BoN did a full rework on the school,it means that when you start a new game you will get new quests from the teachers and some content for Mss.Turner.
oh, i didn't know about school rework, thank for the info, let's wait 1.7 :)

Reactions: Tony_Stark
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes