Furtiv3 Pygmy

Oct 2, 2017
I am pretty sure it means you have not progressed enough with rachael and or have not given your sister the 2 card. yup I think I remember you get this until the second card. also you have to set the alarm in your room and go at that time
Oh thank you very much! One question, how do I improve stealth ability?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh thank you very much! One question, how do I improve stealth ability?
you have to deliver the packages to the alley thief. When you do so you will get a mini game to play. succeed in the task and your stealth up increase by a point per game.

spar

May 15, 2017
Does anyone have a save from after the fight with chrisitan of the 1.5 that you do me the favor of passing?

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
lol MC's mom is already in the game mate. Main story progress probably will come with 1.6 cause beggar wanted to fix and add side stuff with 1.5
Cool :D but isn't Maria just a step-mom? I mean the MCs biological mother not even a photo of her :) or did I just miss something big so I didn't see the real mom?

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Cool :D but isn't Maria just a step-mom? I mean the MCs biological mother not even a photo of her :) or did I just miss something big so I didn't see the real mom?
His biological mother is Lucy Robson and she works with MC stepmother. She shows up in the early parts of the game once or twice, but the most bizarre thing is that after MC finally learns that she is alive and what her last name is, he first arranges a hysteria and joy session and then does not even try to contact her. Did BoN forget something, or perhaps something for us in the next versions of the game is being prepared, because it is so unbelievable that the jaw drops.

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
i choose this time to leave her instead of leave card.
does this mean i cant go further ? i dont no where this jazmine is the walkthough dont tell me

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes