enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Code:
If : mISSION uNIFORMES (912) is ON
  If : uNIVORMES RIVALES DAISY (906) ≥ 5
    (Quest accomplished. Start WASSAP DAISY SEQ quest.)
  : Else
    (Tell MC to continue the uniform quest.)
: Else
  (Start the uniform quest.)
That final Else doesn't check for any other conditions, so that's what I meant by default clause. The script won't progress past that. The logic I'm reading there is "if 912 then check other conditions, if not then set 912". Daisy's cock-handling sequence is placed after both conditions, so it never runs.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
People here have been using . You can directly edit variables, and you can edit anything else by editing the raw JSON text and downloading the new save file.

I that describes how to do this.
thanks but I did say offline. I have been using that for now but the offline is much easier to add inventory items.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
thanks but I did say offline. I have been using that for now but the offline is much easier to add inventory items.
If there was an offline save file editor in use in this forum, I would've told you about it. Since there isn't, I gave you the best solution people are currently using.

Reactions: Q Who

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
That final Else doesn't check for any other conditions, so that's what I meant by default clause. The script won't progress past that. The logic I'm reading there is "if 912 then check other conditions, if not then set 912". Daisy's cock-handling sequence is placed after both conditions, so it never runs.
As I said, without looking at the script with RPGMaker MV, you are missing important details.

Event scripts are separated into pages with independent scripts and page qualifiers. The script I quoted is the entirety of page 1 for that event. There is no script code executed after the final else. The Daisy handjob script is on page 2, which is qualified by AMOR DAISY (180) >= 1, and is part of the WASSAP quest that comes after you complete the uniform quest. Page 1 covers only the uniform quest for which you only get a kiss, AMOR DAISY (180) is set to 1, and the WASSUP quest is enabled. After that, page 2 of that event is enabled and the handjob can be won when you complete the first WASSUP quest task.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Did BON remove the chance to have sex with Maria during the afternoon, or is she just in a different place?
It is only activated after you hook up Beggar with Rachel's mom. Then you have to be in the laundry room on a weekday afternoon between 16:00 and 18:00. There is no random chance.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I was wondering if anyone realized that Jet is big tit model September Carrino . It is the middle part of her career. As always if you like the post please leave a like, yeah I like to be liked I guess lol 160655_02big.jpg 183877_07big.jpg

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If there was an offline save file editor in use in this forum, I would've told you about it. Since there isn't, I gave you the best solution people are currently using.
I used to use this and if you bring the save to 1.4 it will work once you save it there. I was hoping an updated version was out the like I found an updated enigma unpacker today. I always appreciate attempts to help so thanks again

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
As I said, without looking at the script with RPGMaker MV, you are missing important details.

Event scripts are separated into pages with independent scripts and page qualifiers. The script I quoted is the entirety of page 1 for that event. There is no script code executed after the final else. The Daisy handjob script is on page 2, which is qualified by AMOR DAISY (180) >= 1, and is part of the WASSAP quest that comes after you complete the uniform quest. Page 1 covers only the uniform quest for which you only get a kiss, AMOR DAISY (180) is set to 1, and the WASSUP quest is enabled. After that, page 2 of that event is enabled and the handjob can be won when you complete the first WASSUP quest task.
I've never seen WASSAP set to true; I assumed it was set before her text message following that encounter, then set back to false when it was over. AMOR DAISY is never set, so it's still not in my save data. I've attached my latest save file so you can see for yourself; if you go back to Daisy's house, you get the same sequence for completing the uniform quest, then the text message, but neither WASSAP nor AMOR DAISY are changed, so it just repeats the next time you visit her.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So I figured I would start a fresh game from the start. I just got to the bathroom scene with rachel and there was no bj/sex for carol to witness. I have not used savefile editing except for keys. is that scene now gone from the game?

I guess so I just looked for the images in the cgs and I dont see that scene

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes