DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've never seen WASSAP set to true; I assumed it was set before her text message following that encounter, then set back to false when it was over. AMOR DAISY is never set, so it's still not in my save data. I've attached my latest save file so you can see for yourself; if you go back to Daisy's house, you get the same sequence for completing the uniform quest, then the text message, but neither WASSAP nor AMOR DAISY are changed, so it just repeats the next time you visit her.
I took a peek and, what you've got here is a seriously corrupted game state. There are a number of partially done and undone quests that now can not be done because quests that should have come after are marked as done. You have not said how you got to this state but I suspect you've either used old saves over several versions, have shortcut a number of quests, and/or have edited the switches and variables in your save file. However you got there, this is so tangled that it is unplayable and you should start fresh with the current version.

You can ease the grind of a fresh start by:
  • Using the cheat object in your room to advance recess quests and add money.
  • You'll find grinding a lot easier now as recess quests only require six times, and job events only happen at 10 and 30 times.
  • Use the walkthrough to find the best gift and action during home visits for each girl.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't know if it is removed from 1.5. but that bj in girls' restroom next to classroom was linked to that party in Sarah's story in 1.4. at least...
The scene is different. She no longer tells you there is a price for the info, she just says she knows because she is going. Gives you the info and asks if you are going and gives a sad face... ends of scene

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So I figured I would start a fresh game from the start. I just got to the bathroom scene with rachel and there was no bj/sex for carol to witness. I have not used savefile editing except for keys. is that scene now gone from the game?

I guess so I just looked for the images in the cgs and I dont see that scene
It's still there and you should have to for Carol. This is the scene in the school girl's bathroom right-side stall occupied by Rachel wen you want to ask her about who's throwing the big weekend party.

To get the BJ scene, Rachel's love "Amor Rachel" (185) must be >= 150. You need to advance your relationship with Rachel more before this scene.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It's still there and you should have to for Carol. This is the scene in the school girl's bathroom right-side stall occupied by Rachel wen you want to ask her about who's throwing the big weekend party.

To get the BJ scene, Rachel's love "Amor Rachel" (185) must be >= 150. You need to advance your relationship with Rachel more before this scene.
oh well love is already 1500 but im not sure what level the relationship was at, thx

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
has the main story progressed on this version or just fixes on everything? I'm still hopeful the MCs mom is just hiding not really dead ;) and more maria/milf scenes please!!! :winkytongue: and thanks for cutting the grindy progression for the characters a bit.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
has the main story progressed on this version or just fixes on everything? I'm still hopeful the MCs mom is just hiding not really dead ;) and more maria/milf scenes please!!! :winkytongue: and thanks for cutting the grindy progression for the characters a bit.
lol MC's mom is already in the game mate. Main story progress probably will come with 1.6 cause beggar wanted to fix and add side stuff with 1.5

spar

May 15, 2017
hi, I need help

after I talk to daisy and christian hits me.

He says that I have to go talk to bliss in the base but when I go and talk with bliss She says sorry, the jobs is in next update

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I do not know what to do .. help :perservingface:
I am pretty sure it means you have not progressed enough with rachael and or have not given your sister the 2 card. yup I think I remember you get this until the second card. also you have to set the alarm in your room and go at that time

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes