Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
In bedroom you mean??
Because i use cheat to complete recent but he never coming to School yard after class, but i want to try again if you say use cheat in bedroom
it worked for me. Also you have to complete Beth's recess aswell

BDI123

May 23, 2017
In the latest issue of this game, (the one that came out yesterday), Daisy says that she is not ready and from on Mike cannot go to sleep and there is no phone call from Daisy with pictures. This has to be a bug as it was not in the original game.

vutuan

Dec 31, 2017
hey man, before start daisy quest , we need to finish daisy recess or sandra recess ( choose option 2) or both

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So is Daisy supposed to reappear at the school fountain after the poolparty? Because she doesnt for me even after she took the blackmail picture and such i cant find her after class for her to gime me the garage assigment. Derp :/
Cant trigger the Kelly webcam scene either so thats a stuck for me.

Reactions: Zolkane

Raiwind

Jan 19, 2018
I can't seem to save the and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if anyone can found a way around it

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
s
So is Daisy supposed to reappear at the school fountain after the poolparty? Because she doesnt for me even after she took the blackmail picture and such i cant find her after class for her to gime me the garage assigment. Derp :/
Cant trigger the Kelly webcam scene either so thats a stuck for me.
same problem here but even more because i didnt link the webcam to my computer. sad

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This game would perform better if the media was moved to external files, instead of bundling it all into a ridiculously bloated executable. 3 fucking gigs?! It doesn't multitask well, and I'm not about to shut everything else down to play a poorly translated ecchi RPG.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game would perform better if the media was moved to external files, instead of bundling it all into a ridiculously bloated executable. 3 fucking gigs?! It doesn't multitask well, and I'm not about to shut everything else down to play a poorly translated ecchi RPG.
That is what unpacking the game is for. While he himself doesn't do it there is an unpacking tool that will make this game run oh so much smoother.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes