skykeeper

Nov 2, 2017
every time i want to save my progress it wont let me do it can i know why ? and if i try to change any options it gives me a message says unknown error and talk about a directory issue ....any solutions?

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
Well i have to say something very important. IF you start playing from zero like me you will be using a lot the cheat mechanic especially stats.
here a little tip: DON'T USE THE CHEAT MECHANIC ON DAISY. i have to start all over again because i complete all quest before dad's arrival. You need the camera that gave your father to trigger kelly's event after the pool party, if you dont have it when using kelly's computer you are fucked. start all over again because you never see it no matter what.

also FPS are a fucking mess in this version, i know is a test version but come on.

i read a lot of people have problem with daisy's quest if anyone still dosent know to do with daisy is actually very easy (if you dont fucked like me like and my game never freeze -see spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello do you have save complete version1. 4 and before version 1.5 coz my old save sandra recent quest i choose to option 1 so i have issue in version 1.5 cant trigger daisy quest, pls help if you have that

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Information about the gang selection.

It seems every gang has a special girl for MC. BoN said:
"Yes Maria is in Russian Gang, Amy in Hornnets, Laura in Gentleman and Lucy in Triads."
I really hope he doesn’t end up going with this. I could understand the Maria and Lucy choices but he already had some other girls for the other two like jacquelin and Dakota for nesort and Kayla and Christian’s mom For warren. It would just be more annoying then anything too put Amy and Laura into seprate paths and have to pick only one, I liked the idea that mike would get to fuck everyone in his house. It would just seem like a huge let down and a tone of extra work to do having to complete the game 4 times to unlock all the scenes even if it’s only the second half of the game. On my knees praying we can all get that family orgy!

Reactions: jhose15xs

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
What new animations apart from daisy quest? I want to know before I download the game
nothing really, instead of using one animation begger went ahead and glued couple of old animations and cgs as event. Slightly edited Rachel animation.

for example ms. taylor is an event based chick now(like Jason's mom or phil's mom) more you visit more scenes you get. Couple of cgs and animations stick together like; she sucks your cock then fucks you or stuff like that.

Reactions: baphometx

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Hello do you have save complete version1. 4 and before version 1.5 coz my old save sandra recent quest i choose to option 1 so i have issue in version 1.5 cant trigger daisy quest, pls help if you have that
You don’t need that to trigger her quest. Just talk to her at recess 5 times and she will be by the fountain in the school yard after class.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You don’t need that to trigger her quest. Just talk to her at recess 5 times and she will be by the fountain in the school yard after class.
it is bugged for some people. You cant do recess with daisy at all. I had to use cheats to get past that one

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes