- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
you lost me there...I thought it was warren, russian, or w/e the dudes name at the club. Or is this a new addition?
4 Gangs:

- Hornets/Nesrot gang - The guy at the club
- The Gentlemans aka Warren's mafia - The dad gang
- Dragunovs/Russian Mafia - The mafia from Nina
- Triads/Chinese Mafia - From Mr.Chang, owner of Otter Labs.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I kind of figured that Lucy would be for the Asian gang and Maria would be with the russians, but Amy and Laura are involved with Warren and Nesrot? that threw me for a loop. Guess it is 4 datas after all.
given the rebellion fire in Amy, i'm not suprised Beggar put her into Hornets.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
4 Gangs:

- Hornets/Nesrot gang - The guy at the club
- The Gentlemans aka Warren's mafia - The dad gang
- Dragunovs/Russian Mafia - The mafia from Nina
- Triads/Chinese Mafia - From Mr.Chang, owner of Otter Labs.
yeah now I remeber..ty
wait...amy in nestrots gang? is there amy content?? I haven't really dove into this update and chose the russians last update.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
yeah now I remeber..ty
wait...amy in nestrots gang? is there amy content?? I haven't really dove into this update and chose the russians last update.
Beggar posted a poll. He is thinking about it, it is not final or in game yet

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Beggar posted a poll. He is thinking about it, it is not final or in game yet
I hope her and laura are not gated behind that choice of gangs:frown:
I'm assuming kayla is warrens gang aswell and thats a bit disappointing...she is one of the few slimmer girls that I like. Its hard making these choices when there is no way to tell which direction things will go in future updates...warrens choice is obvious while choosing between maria and nestrot is pretty hard. Warren is clearly evil while nestrot is a criminal but he is not as sinister and is the lesser evil. I think the chinese is pretty much the same as warren.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Information about the gang selection.

It seems every gang has a special girl for MC. BoN said:
"Yes Maria is in Russian Gang, Amy in Hornnets, Laura in Gentleman and Lucy in Triads."
Hm... I dunno how I feel about that. On the one hand, this would probably mean loads of content for those girls since this sounds like these would be the "Main" routes of the game and everything up until now has just been side route stuff... which is surprising. On the other hand, I really don't want Laura and Maria (I'm pretty 'meh' toward Lucy) to get locked when I pick Nesrot and his crew since character-wise they seem to be the best. Nesrot's a total bro if you pick his crew. Russians are 2nd best... but Laura being associated with Warren's gang who are arguably the most 'villainous' we've seen so far? Weird... but interesting.

So... on the fence about that idea personally. Wonder what BoN will end up doing... because if Maria and Laura aren't route locked, I'm going with Nesrot. But if they are... well, we'll see. For now, my main save is a Russian-gang file because Maria is best MILF.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i did all Daisy recess events, but just beth appears next the fountain
might need beths aswell since daisy mentions that you are well hung when the start of the event triggers in old town....beth's recess quest is the only way daisy would know about it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes