Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
When i click special movel while sex scene it shows error screen saying proprietary write null something like that can anyone help please

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
I guess the dinner doesn't start for me, because I dont have the Xpower! Right? Where do I get it?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Easy way to check/alter days is with rpgmaker save editor that you can find on this site or use

Edit: link for the lazy

Reactions: jackkane

prisha

May 15, 2017
have complite mission with card, buut cant go in Nestor s private room anyway. and cant out of corridor after go there.is it giltch?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
have complite mission with card, buut cant go in Nestor s private room anyway. and cant out of corridor after go there.is it giltch?
The quest is bugged for me too, no one in the corridor except a blond guy, and can't go anywhere.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
View attachment 4635
View attachment 4636
Has anyone encountered these 2 scenes? I haven't come across these too at all. Unless they are just images and not in the game. If anyone has any clue please help.
First one is the end of the dick measuring game at recess. the second is one of the girls you choose to fuck for nesrot when doing amy's quest. Unfortunately thats bugged for most people.

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
Sure somebody knows where to get the XPower needed for the dinner with Sasha, Sarah and Roger?? I guess thats the reason why my char refuses to go to dinner right? Pls somebody help me, thanks

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
View attachment 4635
View attachment 4636
Has anyone encountered these 2 scenes? I haven't come across these too at all. Unless they are just images and not in the game. If anyone has any clue please help.
The Beth one you get after you win the "Big Dick Contest" during recess time. Just talk to Beth and the other girl (can't remember her name now).

The other one I'm not so sure, I think it's one of the clients you choose during Nesrot's quest.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
where is Jets home? I have looked around east town but cannot find it. Also I can not find the old man for the angie house mission. I have been there at all different times. any help would be appericated.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You may need to modify your plugins.js file to match this:

// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.

var $plugins =
[
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

Once that is done, start the game, restore save game, and press 1. That should open up the cheat con

Is is possible for someone to upload a correctly modified .js file? Is this for the latest version, I dont see a www folder before the patch.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hello, Have anyone know how to trigger the handjob event from Beth in school? Please help. Thanks in advance
there is a mini game during recess where a competition for biggest cock is held. once you win the last round beth gives you a handjob and daisy likes whats she sees.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes