Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've got it, but it's a pdf and it's a bit hard to find stuff on the spot. Thanks for the help tho :)

Edit:
OK I lie, it's actually pretty easy to search and I'm just slacking on effort. I dunno why I thought it was an image...

Last edited:

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
The amy thing doesnt seem fixed..I follow her boyfriend and it still just leads me to an empty hallway.
Anyone got it working?

U

User_32285

The amy thing doesnt seem fixed..I follow her boyfriend and it still just leads me to an empty hallway.
Anyone got it working?
Enter the pub in 0.6 talk to Nesrot, leave pub - move save to 0.7 dir - continue game in 0.7

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have yet to figure out how to get into teacher's home. It says dawn and I have gone there over and over, odd I can't ender when she is gone. I have a damn key for god sake.

bokobo

May 13, 2017
I have yet to figure out how to get into teacher's home. It says dawn and I have gone there over and over, odd I can't ender when she is gone. I have a damn key for god sake.
Did you take the sleeping pills from your house basement and put them in her tea bottle ? if you did you should take pics of her and hand them to Ronald.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Go there at night, I hate how the walkthrough keeps getting the times wrong. When it is evening I just date Rachel (that is her name right) and go to her house, enter and use the sleeping pills on the fridge, then to the bedroom for the picture.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I have yet to figure out how to get into teacher's home. It says dawn and I have gone there over and over, odd I can't ender when she is gone.
It only worked for me after I had given the sister the second trading card.

bokobo

May 13, 2017
Help! i need help to read the diary of Sara. i waited for her to go to the bathroom @ 8pm. i don't have a key to her bedroom. i guess the diary is there ?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Help! i need help to read the diary of Sara. i waited for her to go to the bathroom @ 8pm. i don't have a key to her bedroom. i guess the diary is there ?
The diary is in the bathroom.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
"Dawn" = before 6 am. If it doesn't look like night then you're too early or too late.

And yeah, I did all 18 stealth boxes and picked the stealth chick twice and could never get a BJ from maria, I think that has to be bugged.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I did all 18 stealth boxes and picked the stealth chick twice and could never get a BJ from maria, I think that has to be bugged.
I think you need a total of 23 stealth points in order to do BJ/bust a nut with Maria (and not get caught in the Jet mission). Just find 1 stealth package save the game then upload it to and increase your items to 99 (just in case, because fuck finding those stealth packages!) I am curious though with the 4 hookers, 3 of them increase stats and 1 has a 'hidden secret' wondering if the 2 girls can push your endurance or ability over the level 5 cap, would be nice if someone knows.

Reactions: Cuba003

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think you need a total of 23 stealth points in order to do BJ/bust a nut with Maria (and not get caught in the Jet mission). Just find 1 stealth package save the game then upload it to and increase your items to 99 (just in case, because fuck finding those stealth packages!) I am curious though with the 4 hookers, 3 of them increase stats and 1 has a 'hidden secret' wondering if the 2 girls can push your endurance or ability over the level 5 cap, would be nice if someone knows.
it doesn't. I had saves that were capped before the hookers were introduced. It didnt change anything. Though really you only want lvl 5 for the jet mission as there is an impregnation mechanic that is nearly impossible if your capped for anyone except Annie(the bondage chick).

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I start the stealth lessons? The chick bumped into me but is now not in the spot in east town to start the stealth lessons.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes