bokobo

May 13, 2017
how do i go past the classroom after being checked by Ms gina ? i sit on the chair and nothing happens

PLEASE HELP

bokobo

May 13, 2017
Here's a save after you finish school , tho i think i might have used money cheats if that doesn't bother you:

If the game doesn't see it when you try to load , make a dummy save copy the name + extension , delete it and rename this one with it.
It says "i Cant go back" when i try to visit Rachel's apartment.
Could the save file be the reason ? i havent visited her before

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, Angie from Walkthrough =Annie, the letter is actually the tinymon card you get when you have your way with the sleeping girl ( in jets documents mission ), give the card to sarah, next afternoon.
That's what I thought ok, thanks. So I HAVE to redo the game entirely, since I can't leave the mansion when I enter it, ffs. This is kind of stupid to put a followup from a quest three versions before, that you can't redo.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
OK, now I'm stuck again, after the party, when I interrupted Sarah and her BF Roger with the stinking bomb, I get out of the house and nothing happens. The walkthrough says "The next morning you leave the house in the morning. Outside the house will be Sarah and Roger. Talk to them and then to Shasha." But I don't see them anywhere.
Spent several hours to get stuck here...
If anyone can help or has a save from this point... Thx in advance.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
OK, now I'm stuck again, after the party, when I interrupted Sarah and her BF Roger with the stinking bomb, I get out of the house and nothing happens. The walkthrough says "The next morning you leave the house in the morning. Outside the house will be Sarah and Roger. Talk to them and then to Shasha." But I don't see them anywhere.
Spent several hours to get stuck here...
If anyone can help or has a save from this point... Thx in advance.
Whatever, it's because it was the week-end... This game... Sorry for the post.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is this the fixed version and are the extras included?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
uploading v0.7.1 test build, should b up in a bit. The game breaking bug still seems to be present but it seems to have fixed some other shit.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added version 0.7.1 Test Build. Thank you annon. This version still has a game breaking bug with Amy. Fixed genre/tags.

Last edited:

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
i dont know if you know this bug guys, but is more like a bless than bug, if before to go to sleep if select the alarm near to you bed, the day dont continue and you repeat the same days all the time you like, if you want to go the next days only need direct to de bed. the bless is all what you do those game the saved, i mean you can do the beth event in the school in only one day.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
It says "i Cant go back" when i try to visit Rachel's apartment.
Could the save file be the reason ? i havent visited her before
That's wierd better start a new game , probably is too old of a version that save.

Reactions: bokobo

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
I've a problem to start the dinner scene, Sarah asks me about it and my response: "No... I can't. I really feel like shit. I can't come." I guess I did everything, but Dads quest started, too... Is this the reason, why the dinner scene is not starting or is it because I dont have that "Xpower"?

konandra

Feb 28, 2017
How to start Dad events, Mary quest is over but this does not start for a long time,help ?? Everything after that is operating normally but can not complete another quest.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes