Activeslots101

Apr 23, 2017
The Amy quest is massively broken for some people (me included) After 35 days you go to the Hornet pub and to the left of the bar you'll see Amy's boyfriend with another girl. You're meant to follow him to the backrooms and do, something back there... Problem is the game takes you back there automatically and then you can't do anything, no doors to open, guy at the end of the corridor doesn't speak and you can't even leave the way you come.

Make sure you save before going anywhere near this quest...
Same here. I trigger this quest at the same time of Jet quest and I can't talk to Jaqueline. Fortunately, Jet quest can be triggered at dawn as the boyfriend only show up at night but after Jaqueline gave me gun, the game time reverse back to night again and will automatically trigger Amy quest on the way out. By quickly running away before the boyfriend show up seem to solve problem for Jet quest though.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yeah I put this one on his patreon as I've had the issue as well. Nesrot is supposed to meet you in the hallway but he is missing.

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
I can't seem to finish the Morgan quest with his mom.

I talked to Morgan's dad and it tells me to talk to main character's dad. However, whenever I talk to him he never seems to bring up the topic of calling Morgan's dad.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Does any 1 know how to get this scene?

View attachment 4368
This scene is unlocked when you are working at the Hospital.
You have to work crazy long, do job for about 50-70 times minimum. It took me many many hours for this short scene.
So after working like 50+ times you will go work at Hospital like any other day and randomly manager will ask if you are well endowed. After that repeat hospital job like 3-5 more times and you will get this one time scene.

Which is not even repeatable and is just a damn handjob from the nurse. Not really worth all the time you spent to get it.
She is the nurse you meet when you first enter hospital.

Reactions: Jackbite and Skurt

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
this game really need's a updated Walkthrough and a map system were you can see where people live

Reactions: Q Who

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I'm desperately trying to get this plugin to work on this game, but I'm having no luck. Any of you have a way to get it running??

Note: Yes, I am applying plugin to the unpacked game

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm desperately trying to get this plugin to work on this game, but I'm having no luck. Any of you have a way to get it running??

try changing the menú cheat.js

Cheat_Menu.initialized = true;
Cheat_Menu.cheat_menu_open = true;

do you need to press some key for it to appear? hmm

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

You may need to modify your plugins.js file to match this:

// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.

var $plugins =
[
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

Once that is done, start the game, restore save game, and press 1. That should open up the cheat console.

Reactions: Q Who

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
You may need to modify your plugins.js file to match this:

// Generated by RPG Maker.
// Do not edit this file directly.

var $plugins =
[
{"name":"Cheat_Menu","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
];

Once that is done, start the game, restore save game, and press 1. That should open up the cheat console.
Ahhh! Finally! Thanks man, shit was giving me a headache. Worked like a charm.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can't seem to finish the Morgan quest with his mom.

I talked to Morgan's dad and it tells me to talk to main character's dad. However, whenever I talk to him he never seems to bring up the topic of calling Morgan's dad.
Talk to Morgans Dad go home talk to your dad. It was evening as it worked (as I played) I haven´t play further because the psychopath event bugged the Commercial zone.

So I need a fix or a reply when you have played from the beginning the bug isn´t there.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi,
I need help. the walkthrough say: Wait for Sarah to take her bath daily. 8pm – When the bath is finished, it enters the bathroom. Read her diary.
Where is the diary?
When I remember correct you must click on the bathtub and you find it automatically.

Reactions: gobo and lxking

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ahhh! Finally! Thanks man, shit was giving me a headache. Worked like a charm.
i tried the cheat menu, not bad for giving you ítems and change stats, if only someone here could edit this to make changes in the love/affections of each girl ....:heartcoveredeyes:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Don't know if someone already asked for it here, but I'm following the pdf walkthrough and to follow Sarah's route, I need to grab a letter in ANGIE's bed, who the hell is angie ? Is this the girl that you can grope in Annie's house ? Don't know, and even if that's her, didn't the find the letter and I can't even exit the mansion since I finished this quest in the 0.5 version if I remember correctly. So kinda stuck, if someone knows what's up.

Skurt

Apr 10, 2017
This scene is unlocked when you are working at the Hospital.
You have to work crazy long, do job for about 50-70 times minimum. It took me many many hours for this short scene.
So after working like 50+ times you will go work at Hospital like any other day and randomly manager will ask if you are well endowed. After that repeat hospital job like 3-5 more times and you will get this one time scene.

Which is not even repeatable and is just a damn handjob from the nurse. Not really worth all the time you spent to get it.
She is the nurse you meet when you first enter hospital.
Thanks dude been working 50+ times and i thought it whas bugged, just got to keep grinding then!

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
So how do I enter mrs.taylors house? I cant enter even at dawn.
You need to give the previous card to your sister (the one from the foreman's wife and may be talk to her on the beach in the morning). After that you'll be able to enter.

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
Not sure if I have a bug but...
After finishing Jet's training, when she's assaulted, I'm supposed to go to the pub to get a weapon. I'm introduced into Nesrot's room, and then nothing happens. He's there but I can't talk to him. And I can't go back either. I'm blocked in his room. I've tried several tried (I saved before), and nothing happens... Thx in advance.

U

User_32285

Don't know if someone already asked for it here, but I'm following the pdf walkthrough and to follow Sarah's route, I need to grab a letter in ANGIE's bed, who the hell is angie ? Is this the girl that you can grope in Annie's house ? Don't know, and even if that's her, didn't the find the letter and I can't even exit the mansion since I finished this quest in the 0.5 version if I remember correctly. So kinda stuck, if someone knows what's up.
Yes, Angie from Walkthrough =Annie, the letter is actually the tinymon card you get when you have your way with the sleeping girl ( in jets documents mission ), give the card to sarah, next afternoon.

bokobo

May 13, 2017
do you have to possess the older versions ? i get stuck in the classroom and cant leave the school after going to the clinic.

HELP PLEASE

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes