Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
This Microsoft code release know as My New Life [v1.3.3 Fixed+Xtras], as buggy as it is. I guess will not be fixed until next release?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
where & when ???
I don't find that guy ???
You have to do the Maggie quest. When she is caught spying a guard will come in the room. After she gives you a bj in front of them they take you to your first client. after that you just go to chinatown and the guy is in the top left of the strip club. it is pretty disappointing but there it is.

Reactions: MAXIMUM77

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This Microsoft code release know as My New Life [v1.3.3 Fixed+Xtras], as buggy as it is. I guess will not be fixed until next release?
I dont complain because the game free but i almost fell off my chair reading this post. The bugs out of the game by next update, too rich. I guess you have not read many posts here lol. No shade at all but seems like most games are cluster fucked with bugs.

Reactions: Andy02

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I dont complain because the game free but i almost fell off my chair reading this post. The bugs out of the game by next update, too rich. I guess you have not read many posts here lol. No shade at all but seems like most games are cluster fucked with bugs.

It was for the laugh !!

Reactions: Q Who

MAXIMUM77

Nov 7, 2017
You have to do the Maggie quest. When she is caught spying a guard will come in the room. After she gives you a bj in front of them they take you to your first client. after that you just go to chinatown and the guy is in the top left of the strip club. it is pretty disappointing but there it is.
Thanks...

myself

Sep 21, 2017
how can i buy the slept candle? is the beggar the man that is besides rachels' building? if so for some reason everytime i try to talk to him he says not now... what else do i need to do to buy those candles? since father has returned already

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how can i buy the slept candle? is the beggar the man that is besides rachels' building? if so for some reason everytime i try to talk to him he says not now... what else do i need to do to buy those candles? since father has returned already
in order to get access to the beggar shop you will need the following items.

1) a pair of Maria's used Panties
2) Sausages
3) whisky

You will have to give this to the beggar after you have done Sarah's chain up to the point where you choose between her and Shasha. If you have chosen ShaSha you need to give the stuff to the beggar that is by your school. Otherwise use the one that is in front of Rachel's home.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Appendix E
    • BEGGAR
      • ... To unlock this you must get the keys to Sarah's room by completing up to item 22 in Sarah's quest (see Section 2). ...
      • ... If you choose Shasha the beggar will be found both in front of Rachel's home and outside of school on the far left side of the map. [Image 45b] You must visit him in front of the school and bring him the things he asks for to unlock his shop. From then on he will sell you things from either location.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
can anyone please talk to maria in this save file i dont seems to see her after the mission. just until it will teleport the mc in the house
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 4
      • g. Get out of the office and talk to Maria. You will transport back home. Enjoy the scene.
    • Step 5
      Advance in the Dad's quest to point 8 (See Section 10) before you can continue

arc37pogi

Nov 29, 2017
  • Section 3: Maria
    • Step 4
      • g. Get out of the office and talk to Maria. You will transport back home. Enjoy the scene.
    • Step 5
      Advance in the Dad's quest to point 8 (See Section 10) before you can continue
currently using the ling in OP not the one with the game. maria disappear once we go to the office. but tnx to Darkwofl he finish it for me :D

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 50854
How can I get there guys?
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • Step 4
      • h. Enter into the lab in the Northwest corner of this map. You will see stars indicating something of importance but a scientist is blocking your path. Speak to him and he will say he needs coffee.
      • i. Exit this lab and go straight across to the lab in the Northeast corner. Go south until you get close enough to two scientists having a conversation. When one leave you will find Laxatives in his desk. Take them.
      • j. Exit the lab and take the hallway all the way south until you find the blue vending machine. Check this to get a coffee and you will put the laxatives in the coffee.
      • k. Bring the coffee back to the scientist in the Northwest corner room and wait for him to go to the bathroom. Then check the star area to find a true Lab ID.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
By the way: Is there somewhere unpacked version of this v1.3.3.? For some reason packed version makes my laptop start slacking a lot and the game is re-aaa-lly slow... Or can I do it myself??
Use to unpack the game.

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
  • Section 22: Aunt Maggie
    • Step 4
      • h. Enter into the lab in the Northwest corner of this map. You will see stars indicating something of importance but a scientist is blocking your path. Speak to him and he will say he needs coffee.
      • i. Exit this lab and go straight across to the lab in the Northeast corner. Go south until you get close enough to two scientists having a conversation. When one leave you will find Laxatives in his desk. Take them.
      • j. Exit the lab and take the hallway all the way south until you find the blue vending machine. Check this to get a coffee and you will put the laxatives in the coffee.
      • k. Bring the coffee back to the scientist in the Northwest corner room and wait for him to go to the bathroom. Then check the star area to find a true Lab ID.
I got the Id but I can onley go down in the elevator , not up

ghost omar

Oct 10, 2017
i want to increase my stealth level how i do that ??
do i need to meet the girl that stolen from me ? if yes where i can find her ?
i am new in the game

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I got the Id but I can onley go down in the elevator , not up
Same that you didn't read before and still haven't read
  • Same Section
    • Same Step
      • The very next line :rolleyes:
        l. Head back to the hallway and go north to the elevators to go to the next floor.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes