lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So the problem is in the version! I played in an older version to that point where the countdown starts... then I played the 1.3.3 version and I can't access the PC. So I stared a new game with an older version and finished the mission with that version. And now I'm continue playing with 1.3.3

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
what version of the game are you using?
The Otter Lab quest for Maria has been bugged since v1.2 and looks like it still hasn't been fixed. Maria should walk to the office door and give you instructions, that triggers the next step to access the PC. But she runs off and vanishes after exiting the elevator. Theres no way to continue the quest without Save Editor.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
The Otter Lab quest for Maria has been bugged since v1.2 and looks like it still hasn't been fixed. Maria should walk to the office door and give you instructions, that triggers the next step to access the PC. But she runs off and vanishes after exiting the elevator. Theres no way to continue the quest without Save Editor.
Therefor you have to know which variable you have to change...

arc37pogi

Nov 29, 2017
Therefor you have to know which variable you have to change...
so which variable should i change to skip or pass that mission? i mean darkwofl already finish getting what on the pc but i cant see where is maria after that mission so i couldnt tell here what

arc37pogi

Nov 29, 2017
can anyone please talk to maria in this save file i dont seems to see her after the mission. just until it will teleport the mc in the house

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
This has already been answered. Please check the thread before posting repeat questions.

Maria lab quest is bugged.
Lot’s of questions about this so hopefully people will read. Yes, Maria will disappear after going up the elevator with you and saying let’s go. No, you didn’t do anything wrong the version is bugged. No there is not a save editor trick to fix it. Yes there is a workaround.

Workaround for Maria lab bug:
Before you talk with her to get in the car and go to the lab save your game.
Copy your save file and open it up in an older version of the game (prior to 1.3).
Do the lab quest to its completion ( when you end up outside with Maria and she leaves)
Save your game
Open up the save file in v1.3

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Width’ of null.

I’m going to try to consolidate responses here and hopefully at the least we’ll have a single reference to point people to the next time (100 Times?) this is asked.

This is not a bug that the developer of the game has caused. As such no matter how much we complain about it he won’t be able to fix it. The game is built using RPGMaker MV and this error seems to be a core code error with the coding framework. The best I can tell, from all the information gathered, it is a problem loading up resources in the game. Most likely the internal code to load a resource like a picture or sound effect is on one thread but the code used to manipulate the resource is on a separate thread. The threads get out of sync and the resource is not ready yet when the code is trying to access it.

There have been numerous suggestions to alleviate this issue. Some work for one person while others don’t. Try them all and see what works for you.

- press and hold the up key on your keyboard as the animation starts and during
- if you are in full screen mode, change to windowed mode.
- if you are in windowed mode change to full screen mode.
- change the screen refresh rate in your computers display settings to 60hz
- use enigmavbunpacker to unpack the original executable of the game into open directories (or find an already unpacked version to download)
- open up your task manager when the game is running and change the processing priority of the application to above normal
- if you have a seperate video card with gpu then force the application to run on gpu instead of cpu.

If anyone has any other suggestions I missed let me know and I can edit this post to add it.

Last edited:

Jungo

Oct 26, 2017
You need to start aunt quest and the guy will take you to your first job from the first episod
where & when ???
I don't find that guy ???
You will get your first job in aunt quest , then you can go there when you want at night

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes