Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there a save file 'editor that works with the most current version. when I use the one posted earlier it used to work fully. now it only lets you change money and oter stats. It wont display anything in the items tab and you cant engage the advanced menu with the switchs. I even unpacked it to see if that had any effect. it would be nice to have a good offline editor for this game

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
I wrote my own walkthrough and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walkthrough is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

Update Dec 15, 2017: Updated to include new content for 1.3Fixed+Xtras version.
-------------
ballzak....well done!! your walkthrough is exactly on point dude. very detailed and precise. awesome ingame helping tool. great work, indeed! hopefully i catch some other pervs here to take a look on it too. see #1 for the link below guys. cya around *___''

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a save file 'editor that works with the most current version. when I use the one posted earlier it used to work fully. now it only lets you change money and oter stats. It wont display anything in the items tab and you cant engage the advanced menu with the switchs. I even unpacked it to see if that had any effect. it would be nice to have a good offline editor for this game
This is why most of the save file edit instructions here are for because it gives you the unpacked JSON text in pretty format so you can hand-edit it and then upload to save it packed. I posted a detailing how to use it to edit variables, switches, event self-switches, and inventory items.

Reactions: nooras

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Welp... I made some mistake in my game and didn't tell the truth to Maria about father... now I don't have old saves and I would like to change somehow in codes. Does anyone know which value do I have to change to triger Maria's quest in school where she will take me to her boss? Is it even possible like that?

GreedMax

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone please explain to me where the cemetery is? I do not find this shit at all and look I've done several things I looked at the Walkthrough but that shit can only be wrong someone please can you explain me

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
I've got the Maria lab bug, does anyone have a Mega link for v1.2 or details on which variables I need to change in the save file to continue it please.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone please explain to me where the cemetery is? I do not find this shit at all and look I've done several things I looked at the Walkthrough but that shit can only be wrong someone please can you explain me
the cemetery is west of the new neighborhood. When you go north from the old quarter, you go west on the first fork in the road while going north and keep walking until you hit the end of the screen. It will ask you do you want to go into the cemetery once you reach the end of this.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Left of bus station at new neighborhood

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi
is there any save just before start aunt maggies quest?
or help me to bypass this bug

" **BUG ALERT: If you are playing the game using a save file from a version prior to 1.3 you may enter Maggie's house and it will continue to replay the mission where you have to destroy the pictures for Richard. There was a switch left on in the older versions which is now turned off if you were to begin from scratch. If you run into this problem speak to the cat sitting outside of the building between Richard's and Aunt Maggie's houses. This will reset the switch and allow you to enter Maggie's correctly"

I dont see any cat! is there any way to manually reset switch with rpg save editor?

thatgarlicguy

Nov 26, 2017
hi guys,
i have some trouble here with Mrs. taylor, since i have returned her keys, but when she invited me in, i cant find her inside her house. I only managed to visit her once to private lecture.

also, do any of you know what mrs. taylor variabes are?

kingkro

Jan 4, 2017
So I think I've accidentally broke my game because I can't really progress & can't go to school anymore. I was doing the mission of Jazmine to leave the window open, but I also just did the quest for Pam on the beach. Now when I go to school, Pam stands in the main pathway the MC needs to walk and I just end up stuck, not being able to do anything. Am I fucked or is there a work around?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So I think I've accidentally broke my game because I can't really progress & can't go to school anymore. I was doing the mission of Jazmine to leave the window open, but I also just did the quest for Pam on the beach. Now when I go to school, Pam stands in the main pathway the MC needs to walk and I just end up stuck, not being able to do anything. Am I fucked or is there a work around?
I think you are fucked mate to be honest. This game has a lot of overlapping quests that result in game breaks which need fixing but the only way around it is to do only 1 questline at a time.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Maria takes me office and asks me to steal stuff please help me im struck here?
The labs quest is bugged out and maria disappears in the office. The way I got around it was to use a slightly earlier version of the game which had the labs quest in full, use my current save with the older version to do the labs quest. save after and then reload my save using the new version of the game.

Reactions: windsunfury

windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
I really need help! When mike come with MARIA in the lab to steal data, I can't operate the computer in the officer where is on the left of 2 floor of lab. I click on computer but nothing happen and I have check the calendar on the north of office. Thank you anyone who can help me.

May be this is a bug......

Last edited:

kingkro

Jan 4, 2017
I think you are fucked mate to be honest. This game has a lot of overlapping quests that result in game breaks which need fixing but the only way around it is to do only 1 questline at a time.
Ah I see. I guess I'm gonna take a break from this game for a while then lol.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes