• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
ballzak c

an you post the walkthrough for the 1.3 fixed version?
I already did that’s what the notification was for. There is a sticky link on the original post. It says 1.2 but I updated on the other side. When one of the moderators notices they will update the label.

amiramm

Nov 29, 2017
I already did that’s what the notification was for. There is a sticky link on the original post. It says 1.2 but I updated on the other side. When one of the moderators notices they will update the label.
u mean the file that says >>Here (v1.2, update coming soon) << is updated? for me its the same as i had before (a couple of days ago - 98 page)

amiramm

Nov 29, 2017
I got a quest of Sarah, but it tell me to train my Stealth skill, so where do i can train that?
you can see full explanation in the walkthrough on the first post
for stealth training after you got robbed (i think it was on mom quest line) you can go in the alley in the southeast of east town and find the robber then she will train you as you find suspicious packages

Reactions: Ace212

danial20001

May 25, 2017
Rosalva Reccess event when you arrive Max relationship have a bug?
i compelet home event Rosalva but not can talk with her in Reccess for event

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
u mean the file that says >>Here (v1.2, update coming soon) << is updated? for me its the same as i had before (a couple of days ago - 98 page)
Hmmm, thanks for pointing this out to me. It looks like one of the mods changed things on the OP. Going all the way back to the first version of the walkthrough there was a link on the OP that took you to the post I created with the first walktheough. I have been maintaining that post ever since so the link would always be up to date. Looks like someone decided to attach the actual file on the OP instead. Here is the link to the original walkthrough post that is up to date.

I'll plead with the mods to go back to the old way which allowed users to get the new walkthrough as soon as it was complete.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm, thanks for pointing this out to me. It looks like one of the mods changed things on the OP. Going all the way back to the first version of the walkthrough there was a link on the OP that took you to the post I created with the first walktheough. I have been maintaining that post ever since so the link would always be up to date. Looks like someone decided to attach the actual file on the OP instead. Here is the link to the original walkthrough post that is up to date.

I'll plead with the mods to go back to the old way which allowed users to get the new walkthrough as soon as it was complete.
Wish granted!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Upon looking over Aunt Maggie's quest and looking at some of the scenes, I have to say it wasn't as disappointing as I thought. Now that I look at it near the end despite it supposing to be a side quest, it actually had some events from the main story near the end with Lucy getting chewed out by Chang, as well as Nesrot's gang going over to the docks causing a shoot out.

Though I am still upset about the bugged webcams.

Heck here is another bug. The Save I used went down Shasha's path, so answer me this. Why and I getting parts of Richard's path in this when that is locked to Sarah's path? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Heck the easter egg to finish his mission surprisingly still works when it shouldn't if you went down Shasha's path.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wish granted!
Thanks muttdoggy! Any way you could also add back a sticky to the post I am maintaining with the full CG rip? That appears to have disappeared from the OP as well. The post for that one is right here and currently is also up to date with this latest release.

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a prerequisite other than doing the Aunt Maggie quest. I can't trigger the gigolo job. I already started the aunt quest and got to the second part where the guy offer him a job as male prostitute.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes