Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Guys. I'm lost for words right now Do you guys have distorted sound? Because i do.
Edit I found out guys. It's your Hz if you have 192000 hz on the sound will be distorted. Put it on 96000hz

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
"- You've already unlocked your aunt Maggie's sex oprtunity in the afternoons. You need aphrodisiacs (Buy in Sexshop)"
I have over 100 Love with maggie and also have aphrodisiacs but nothing happens. i can show my cock to her but then i get minus love been doing that 20 times nothing happens. I seriously wish they made is more clear what to do.

i will try abit more and see if i can find out what must be done.

Reactions: Legionaire

Legionaire

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks Urusai. This helps a lot.
As for the Elevator: I just encountered the same problem. It is bugged.
Better focus on other quest..who are, too, bugged (see the Aunt).
For someone who is after the Mom and Aunt (like me), this seriously blows.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks Urusai. This helps a lot.
As for the Elevator: I just encountered the same problem. It is bugged.
Better focus on other quest..who are, too, bugged (see the Aunt).
For someone who is after the Mom and Aunt (like me), this seriously blows.
You just have to increase her love with maggie and then choose the first option. d: keep visting her.

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
hi guys, i have an issue with aunt maggie's quest.
I have visited her enough to max her relation at 15 but her quest still wont trigger.
Am i doing something wrong here or missing something?

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
hi guys, i have an issue with aunt maggie's quest.
I have visited her enough to max her relation at 15 but her quest still wont trigger.
Am i doing something wrong here or missing something?
Should trigger keep visiting her she will ask for help.
But nevertheless i think there is a bug end quest of Maggie she doesnt have a menu after you have max love.
The cousin has one. May need a hotfix if she even has a menu but should tho.

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
Should trigger keep visiting her she will ask for help.
But nevertheless i think there is a bug end quest of Maggie she doesnt have a menu after you have max love.
The cousin has one. May need a hotfix if she even has a menu but should tho.
Well considering i've visited her for a whole week after maxing the relationship at 15 (was hoping it would trigger on a specific day or something similar) and it still didnt i may really be missing something on the trigger conditions. in any case, i guess i'll just check out the cousin and leave the aunt for when she is properly fixed.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Well considering i've visited her for a whole week after maxing the relationship at 15 (was hoping it would trigger on a specific day or something similar) and it still didnt i may really be missing something on the trigger conditions. in any case, i guess i'll just check out the cousin and leave the aunt for when she is properly fixed.
Agree. Just tell me if you have problems.

Nov 9, 2017
I have a new bug with this fixe version : when I enter the old quartier it crash telling me it can't load a characher (I don't remember the exact error message), and on the next version I also didn't go to nadine's house anymore I wanted to wait for this version to test if it was fixed but I can't try because of the old quartier's bug.

Edit : the error is : Fail to load: img/characters/!Flame4.png.f35b7f1fc0422b63132dd92d2dlea50e.png

if someone know how to fix it

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
As to the PC web cams for Nadine and Pam - Yes, they are all $%&#'d up.

The Nadine web cam icon display code uses a duplicate image # and therefore will not display (and there is a redundant if branch), and the little green dot that tells you the cam is online also sometimes does not display. The upper two tiles of the icon have the wrong switch filter. However, when the Nadine web cam is online and you guess at it by clicking one of the two lower icon tiles, the web cam pictures will display.

Pam's web cam icon has a copy of Carol's web cam event code and will not display Pam's web cam images.

So far, the Mindy and Maggie web cams seem to operate properly.

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
just to make sure about mindy quest if you got the *something* list mindy gave you
the costume you're looking for is in chinatown upper right, you must go there in the time before your time to bed ( i think its 18.00 to 19.00 pm)
the next day in the afternoon, give the costume to her, enjoy the scene
then go to bed, enjoy the scene (again)
at school at breaktime, she will call you ...

i think that's all for her quest

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
  • Black screens during animations are a continuing bug for which there is yet no fix. Save before any potential animation scene.
  • The inability to re-enter Pam's bedroom is a bug. Page 2 of the door event does not reset self-switch A to false. You have to edit your save file to set map 178, event 7, self-switch A to false ("178,7,A": false,). You'll have to do this each time you want access to Pam's bedroom, but you only need to re-enter once.
  • You have not completed a needed preparation event with Rosalva. Try entering the patio bathroom at recess and check out the stall doors.
how to edit, what's app you can edit it ?

Desoba

Jun 16, 2017
and now i'm stuck with maria's quest in the lab... she said follow me, and gone. what im supposed to do -.-
I'm working on it. Here how mine happened..
- I went to beach and interacted with worker's wife and maria at once
- after night event with maria
- monday morning maria didnt appeared in the door
-went to school and worker's wife is called me.
- because of I know from older versions, I went to otter labs by myself, things got weird..

I think its about I did worker's wife and maria beach event at once ... or We should have completed maria beach event before 45th day...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes