• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kinny

Jun 24, 2017
A good day, may I ask the background music of a party a girl sings a song title? The scene that Emily chased,in the beth house,please help me thanks!

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So far the worst bug I have seen in the latest game fix is that Nadine's quest can't be started. This is due to the game going straight to a black screen after Nadine does her stripper dance on the pole. As for Pam's bug in the school yard that only triggers if you did beth's quest. Though I have only played through a small part of the game so far.

Reactions: UncleVT

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
This game is painfully slow, does anyone have a save with high stealth? or at least know how i can alter stealth? i cant find the theif in east town i think it has bugged for me

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
Is that My New Life 1.0Fixed+Xtras Modded really fixed or is there still some bugs?
I played it up 60+ days and Jet haven't called, so no continuing the Sarah Quest and Laura Quest is broken as she is stucked standing in Pharmacy. Keys received but nothing after that... Jet training is done but nothing have happened after that. And also Rachel isn't offering anything special in Recess. Also Rosalva isn't offering anything during recesses...
Or, is there something I can do with save editor or something to trigger those mentioned events/lines/quests?
it's you who calls jet, not vice versa.
and you do it by using "jet's photo" in the inventory

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
does anybody know the variables for the girl affection? i dont wanna waste my time doing all the recess crap

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
@arcsoul Then there's a bug: That photo can be used but all what I get from it is that opening when opens phone with face, name and those HP and MP and nothing happens...
you use it on your character(like using potion or anything from rpg), and then the photo will shows jet picture and phone number

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Legit the only bug I have run into and it may also be my fault for just super fast skipping and clicking but when I do my gameplay vids It will go into were the kid is like I need to goto sleep but it's a black screen all I gotta do to fix is either go back on the PC or goto sleep the transition fixes it.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
does anyone else have a problem with caroline romance? 20 dates, gifts and the scene where she went bananas with the dick and every time i ask for a kiss i got the sorry a cant accept that. what the fuck!!!...thanks gents.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Spent some hours over the past days debugging his code. The project is very messy - myFirstComplexApp type of messy; but I guess it was to be expected since he is not a programmer professionally. Most bugs come from an exaggerated number of variables being used and then tracked over many interaction - he forgot to reset them or that they can be changed in other places. There is also some weird RPGMaker event triggering problem that I could not quite figure out.
The good part is that, from what I can tell, there are some bugs cause by empty else actions. So he is leaving it open for future extension. All in all, I think the code could be cleaned in a month if he does only that.
Some bugs found:
1) Laura Pharmacy bug - event did not trigger. Could be an RPGMaker issue but I moved it directly to the char and it worked
2) Laura shower scene - 2nd part of the scene is on another map entirely o_O. Probably meant to have some variation in the future but did not trigger properly as implemented
3) Recess sex scenes with classmates - Rachel's variable for this was never reset so you would only ever get her scene
4) Jet house visit - it required affection with her that is not possible in the current build
5) Sarah butt plug scene - similar to 1)
I did not look into others - probably along the same lines

sergexyz

Jul 2, 2017
I've reached lev 5 end/ability already. I even tried doing it all over again, but I can't progress. My char just can't last a few seconds anymore.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
Have you by any chance already gotten the shower scene with Laura? I got it almost at the beginning of the game and I suspect that since that even is triggered (but it should be triggered after the pharmacy scene) the game glitches out.
Yes, I did it at the beginning of the game, but the problem is still present, maybe it's better not to bathe with Laura, but that's just an assumption. I'm going try to play from the beginning, but it's too many hours... hehehe, Damn!

Sorry for my english, it's not very good, have a good day and thanks for your help.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Spent some hours over the past days debugging his code. The project is very messy - myFirstComplexApp type of messy; but I guess it was to be expected since he is not a programmer professionally. Most bugs come from an exaggerated number of variables being used and then tracked over many interaction - he forgot to reset them or that they can be changed in other places.
I know nothing about programming, but I suspected this was the case based on the work that I'm doing correcting the English for Firebane's mod. The text in the game is over 1200 pages, but at least half of it is repeated text (sometimes repeated 4 or 5 times) by the same characters scattered around multiple event codes. The question is, does BoN even know how to clean it up? Because it seems like things are only going to get worse going forward as he adds more content. The game might just collapse under it's own weight.

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
And @arcsoul: In walkthrough is instructions for those. Didn't work for me though...
i thought yours was doing fine before when you said it shows you face name hp and mp.
you should click on those face name hp and mp again. it works for me.

the game sure is buggy as hell. there are times where it is crashed on the first play, but works fine when you reload it and try again.

arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
does anyone else have a problem with caroline romance? 20 dates, gifts and the scene where she went bananas with the dick and every time i ask for a kiss i got the sorry a cant accept that. what the fuck!!!...thanks gents.
caroline romance hasn't been updated yet. that's why you could go no further than date.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
caroline romance hasn't been updated yet. that's why you could go no further than date.
Actually they updated her to the point where you could go to her house and give her the monster that is in your pants if your love with her was high enough. In fact outside of Beth, Sandra, Daisy, and Tyna, everyone else within your age group is fuckable female wise.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes