Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hum ok my bad then, sry.
Yes the walkthrough is very confusing, example, i got the teacher key but no mather the hours i try to go to her house shes always busy or at dawn shes awake.
Ah that issue. There are several reason why that happens

1) did you give Sarah the first 2 tinymon cards.

You need to give sarah these otherwise it won't let you continue with this chain.

2) During the first visit did you add the sleeping pills to the infusions?

You need to do this if you did step one for the chain to continue as well.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Would someone mind posting bons latest post of future game big sister aka a typical spanish family please

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I did none and the walkthrough doesnt mention that you need those 2 actions before. Thx alot and once more sry for the misunderstanding.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
By the way since it wasn't posted here

this seems to be the latest update I saw from BON when it comes for fixes.

Playing through it now with both my current save and scratch update. Still seeing the Pam bug where you get teleported to the bathroom even when you finish her quest though.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
By the way since it wasn't posted here

this seems to be the latest update I saw from BON when it comes for fixes.

Playing through it now with both my current save and scratch update. Still seeing the Pam bug where you get teleported to the bathroom even when you finish her quest though.
guess its the final bug "fix"? if it is so we need to call skunk magic

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I am still finding bugs within the game with a fresh playthrough and I am willing to bet I will find a lot and I mean a lot more besides what is up with the newest content.
as usual from BoN himself... wished he would team up with someone who can help him debug

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Hmm well i think that beggar has a lot more than just do bug fixes hah. He really needs to make it so events don't intersect and piss about with each other. Lost my save file which was like 7-8 hours of work because of intersecting events. I had finished the taylor line and activated my sister's line but just before that, I had also activated the dads line and they mixed and now i have run into a hilarious bug that makes me unable to progress. Got to the point where i was driving kayla(i think) to terracota, just finished the driving minigame and then the screen goes black, my sister calls and asks me to find a swim suit and hilarity ensues. My character is now permanently the black sports car, I am driving around, banging chicks, going to school and in the house as a sports car. Would be great but then i realize I can't progress with the dad storyline because I haven't done the kayla terracota segment and I cannot do the terracota segment because the sister's event basically cancelled it out. Note it is only the sprite that is the car, during interactive sex i am not a black car banging the chick. Would post a screenshot but dunno how.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hmm well i think that beggar has a lot more than just do bug fixes hah. He really needs to make it so events don't intersect and piss about with each other. Lost my save file which was like 7-8 hours of work because of intersecting events. I had finished the taylor line and activated my sister's line but just before that, I had also activated the dads line and they mixed and now i have run into a hilarious bug that makes me unable to progress. Got to the point where i was driving kayla(i think) to terracota, just finished the driving minigame and then the screen goes black, my sister calls and asks me to find a swim suit and hilarity ensues. My character is now permanently the black sports car, I am driving around, banging chicks, going to school and in the house as a sports car. Would be great but then i realize I can't progress with the dad storyline because I haven't done the kayla terracota segment and I cannot do the terracota segment because the sister's event basically cancelled it out. Note it is only the sprite that is the car, during interactive sex i am not a black car banging the chick. Would post a screenshot but dunno how.
*car banging girl* intriguing...........................

leewatson

Sep 28, 2017
Just trying to play the game. Old versions you could just select a slot to save and when you reloaded the game at a later date all my saves were available to select. The latest version will let me save to a slot but when I reload the game there I have to start a new game, continue is not a option. Can anyone help with save issue?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I am still finding bugs within the game with a fresh playthrough and I am willing to bet I will find a lot and I mean a lot more besides what is up with the newest content.
Based on all the feedback in this thread, I decided to not even bother with the 1.1 update. At this point I'm content to just let BoN finish the game, and then enjoy Firebane's final mod which will likely be a completely fixed game with the English corrected by myself and Ungawa.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not the first time I saw this happen. Back in previous updates there was the issue of the Amy and Jet lines crossing paths with one another as well.

I needed to go get jackaline to help me but instead of her Chloe and Derek AKA the pieces for the Amy Mission started. Not only this, but the Amy chain was bugged so I couldn't progess on either of those paths. lucky for me I had a spare save otherwise it would have been issues for me as well.

But to tell you the truth some quest do intervene with each other due to some events from one are needed for another but I get your point.

U

User_51567

Based on all the feedback in this thread, I decided to not even bother with the 1.1 update. At this point I'm content to just let BoN finish the game, and then enjoy Firebane's final mod which will likely be a completely fixed game with the English corrected by myself and Ungawa.
The same here.
But i will be modding it myself, so i can adjust the things that i want with the amount that i want and content that i want.
The bad English does not bother me much, in fact it brings a certain charm to the game.

I like the game very much(except for the bigger is better thought that he has for every char..including the Hero)
For me this could be one of my favorite games if the proportions of the breasts and the Penis of the Hero would be scaled down.... But that's personal preference and has nothing to do with the rest of the game..

But i will be waiting for the final version of this game (last version i played was 0.8), and i took me a couple evenings to play through all of the content.... And with the amount of games that are being released these days, i simply do not have the time to play every update of every game....

Reactions: gotmy223
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes