Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Avresti ragione se non chiedesse soldi alla gente per svilupparlo tramite Patreon. Mica lo fa per la gloria: c'è gente che lo finanzia ogni mese per fargli sviluppare il gioco.
E poi la traduzione non è scorretta: non c'è nessuna traduzione proprio, perché neanche i bambini delle elementari mettono il soggetto prima del verbo in una frase interrogativa. Questo vuol dire che ha preso il testo e l'ha buttato dentro il traduttore di Google: prova a fare la stessa cosa con quello che ho scritto qui e vedi cosa vien fuori.

And now, here you are a "Google translation" of what I just wrote from Italian to English :) ;)

"You would be right if you did not ask people for money to develop it through Patreon. Mica does it for glory: there are people who fund it every month to develop the game.
And then translation is not incorrect: there is no translation, because even elementary children put the subject before the verb in a questionable phrase. That means you've taken the text and knocked it into Google Translate: Try doing the same thing with what I've written here and see what's coming out."

A piece of crap, isn'it?

lol non mi aspettavo che qualcuno scrivesse in italiano XD
Ora non so se sei italiano o meno XD ma... quello che vorrei far capire alla persone è che non bisogna essere cosi pignoli su certe cose. Sicuramente usa il traduttore, ma non l'ho trovo cosi difficile da capire. Insomma a grandi linee la cosa va. Non è che fanno discorsi cosi complessi da metterti in crisi. Anche perché diciamolo, la trama sarà fondamentale, ma in questo caso è li giusto per dare un senso al gioco. La maggior parte ci gioca solo per masturbarsi XD. Nessuno si aspetta di trovare un gioco tripla A, fatto da una ditta di professionisti. E' anche i professionisti oggi giorno fanno errori da doversi vergognare eh XD. Sicuramente hai ragione quando dici, la gente lo paga. Ma sarebbe meglio dire: Che pagano solo gli utenti patreon! Qui noi siamo a scrocco, l'80% del forum non paga niente. Arriva e si gioca il gioco a spese altrui. Quindi lamentarsi è praticamente inutile. Se vuoi che la traduzione sia piu fedele, allora va sul sito dell'autore paga e chiedi di rimediare alla cosa.

Io per mia sfortuna non ho carte di credito e non ho chissa quanto per poter donare. Altrimenti l'avrei fatto. Il gioco cosi com'è mi va bene insomma. Tanto prima o poi ringraziando i buon samaritani, il gioco ci arriva.

I write also in english.

lol I did not expect someone to write in Italian XD
Now I do not know if you are Italian or not XD but ... what I would like to make people understand is that you do not have to be so fussy about certain things. Definitely he use the translator. But I do not find it so difficult to understand. In shorts, the thing goes well. It is not that they make so complex cases that you are in crisis. Also because let's say, the plot surelly will be crucial, but in this case it is right for them to make sense of the game. Most of us just play to fap XD. No one expects to find a triple A game, made by a professional. The funny thing is that also day-to-day professionals make mistakes as to be ashamed of XD. Surely you are right when you say, people pay it. But it would be better to say: That ... only patreon users pay! Here we are free, 80% of the forum does not pay anything. The game arrives and is played at the expense of others. So lamenting is virtually useless. If you want the translation to be more faithful, then go to the author's website pay and ask to remedy it.

For my bad luck I have no credit cards. Otherwise I would do it. The game as it is now to me is fine in short. Sooner or later thanking the good Samaritans, the game comes to us.

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
What girl that replaces Ronald? Is this guy introducing ANOTHER semi-main character to the game?
Yes, Rosalva is introduced directly after getting rid of Ronald. And she has scenes with the MC after the mandatory 15 days recess quest (although with some pictures). However, her actual story isn't really developed.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
>shit tons of bugs. most of them game breaking.
>add new content WITH MORE BUGS
this plan seems solid...what could possible go wrong ?

Reactions: Sword26

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
lol non mi aspettavo che qualcuno scrivesse in italiano XD
Ora non so se sei italiano o meno XD ma... quello che vorrei far capire alla persone è che non bisogna essere cosi pignoli su certe cose. Sicuramente usa il traduttore, ma non l'ho trovo cosi difficile da capire. Insomma a grandi linee la cosa va. Non è che fanno discorsi cosi complessi da metterti in crisi. Anche perché diciamolo, la trama sarà fondamentale, ma in questo caso è li giusto per dare un senso al gioco. La maggior parte ci gioca solo per masturbarsi XD. Nessuno si aspetta di trovare un gioco tripla A, fatto da una ditta di professionisti. E' anche i professionisti oggi giorno fanno errori da doversi vergognare eh XD. Sicuramente hai ragione quando dici, la gente lo paga. Ma sarebbe meglio dire: Che pagano solo gli utenti patreon! Qui noi siamo a scrocco, l'80% del forum non paga niente. Arriva e si gioca il gioco a spese altrui. Quindi lamentarsi è praticamente inutile. Se vuoi che la traduzione sia piu fedele, allora va sul sito dell'autore paga e chiedi di rimediare alla cosa.

Io per mia sfortuna non ho carte di credito e non ho chissa quanto per poter donare. Altrimenti l'avrei fatto. Il gioco cosi com'è mi va bene insomma. Tanto prima o poi ringraziando i buon samaritani, il gioco ci arriva.

I write also in english.

lol I did not expect someone to write in Italian XD
Now I do not know if you are Italian or not XD but ... what I would like to make people understand is that you do not have to be so fussy about certain things. Definitely he use the translator. But I do not find it so difficult to understand. In shorts, the thing goes well. It is not that they make so complex cases that you are in crisis. Also because let's say, the plot surelly will be crucial, but in this case it is right for them to make sense of the game. Most of us just play to fap XD. No one expects to find a triple A game, made by a professional. The funny thing is that also day-to-day professionals make mistakes as to be ashamed of XD. Surely you are right when you say, people pay it. But it would be better to say: That ... only patreon users pay! Here we are free, 80% of the forum does not pay anything. The game arrives and is played at the expense of others. So lamenting is virtually useless. If you want the translation to be more faithful, then go to the author's website pay and ask to remedy it.

For my bad luck I have no credit cards. Otherwise I would do it. The game as it is now to me is fine in short. Sooner or later thanking the good Samaritans, the game comes to us.
There are actually a few Patheons among the group who actually do pay and ironically I rarely see those guys complain about the bad translation. Though from what I have seen they do gripe about the bugs that are in the game which is 100% understandable. It is a shame that with every update something seems to get broken that wasn't broken before.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are actually a few Patheons among the group who actually do pay and ironically I rarely see those guys complain about the bad translation. Though from what I have seen they do gripe about the bugs that are in the game which is 100% understandable. It is a shame that with every update something seems to get broken that wasn't broken before.
Well for the bug... I can not say anything. I just do not understand how these bug pop up. I understand if he update the game and the new thing are bugged. But the old thing... well i hope he repair the broken thing fast. Without finding the excuse of... because I fix bugs there are less updates in the next release =.= i really like this game, but the new thing are really slow to come.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Well for the bug... I can not say anything. I just do not understand how these bug pop up. I understand if he update the game and the new thing are bugged. But the old thing... well i hope he repair the broken thing fast. Without finding the excuse of... because I fix bugs there are less updates in the next release =.= i really like this game, but the new thing are really slow to come.
I like the game to which is why I am doing a from scratch run to find all the bugs I can and make a full list in hopes of BON crushing them like they are nothing. But still besides the Nadine bug which makes it so the thing doesn't even show after she does her dance and the Pam one (if you completed beth sidequest) I haven't come across any through my playthrough. But I haven't completed it yet either.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
The game was going just fine up until came that Jet picture problem and Laura got stucked in standing in Pharmacy. And I think the game have been broken from the beginning as I found out that in earliest save I have that Laura & MC in Bathroom scene is offered very early in game. But I can't be sure because it, that save, may be from another game. (And by a game I mean a continuing playing through and a chain of saves.)
There's instructions in that walkthrough how to use save editor to modify saves but those didn't work for me. Broke the saves in fact. But I don't usually cheat so maybe it is only because of karma...;)
set laura's variable to 15 you would get scene

Reactions: jackkane

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I think there is a bug with Pam.

7. Go to recess and talk with Pam she will ask you to meet her in the restroom. Talk with Pam, and you will come up with a plan to have her shower the next morning in the locker room.

When I talk to Pam she want weed. How can I fix this?
Don't talk to her during recess. When entering school go to the right side. As you said yourself the plan is 'to shower the next MORNING' not at noon when recess takes place.

I did that quest recently without any problems. The game is buggy, yes, but a lot of people here create problems on their own by not listening/reading what is said in the dialogues and then run around like chickens not knowing what to do and blaming on bugs which don't exist. No offense.

Btw there is a wonderful walkthrough linked in the OP. I don't get why people don't just look into it to check their question/problem for a solution. Instead intant posts here about 'bugs', bad game etc. I guess that's Mankind 2017, so smart it can't help itself.

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Is Jet quest bug ?, i complete all lesson but when i come to bookstore at night no thing happened.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is Jet quest bug ?, i complete all lesson but when i come to bookstore at night no thing happened.
Possible bug but you have to go to her library at evening, not dawning and you have to make sure it is a) on the same night as you finish all lessons and b) that you have finished all lessons properly(kept doing them till the text saying they no long increase your stats shows up).
I have done the jet questline about 3 times in the current stable version not the newest patreon mess without running into a bug. That includes the entire event where you assist chloe(whatever her name is) to access the old guys computer.

Reactions: Grozar

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
Possible bug but you have to go to her library at evening, not dawning and you have to make sure it is a) on the same night as you finish all lessons and b) that you have finished all lessons properly(kept doing them till the text saying they no long increase your stats shows up).
I have done the jet questline about 3 times in the current stable version not the newest patreon mess without running into a bug. That includes the entire event where you assist chloe(whatever her name is) to access the old guys computer.
Yeah i coming at night but it alway say store close, coming back tomorrow. All of my lesson is finish with "no longer increase your stats" text shows up.

I also gave Sarah 3 cards and finish Nerson quest invasion school as well.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yeah i coming at night but it alway say store close, coming back tomorrow. All of my lesson is finish with "no longer increase your stats" text shows up.
In order to get the Jet mission to start you have 4 requirements.

1. Variable 46 must be greater than or equal to 20. This means you completed the Endurance class 20 times.
2. Variable 47 must be greater than or equal to 20. This means you completed the Ability class 20 times.
3. You must give the Zoodra Elite card (this is the fourth card) to Sarah and view the bonus scene with Sarah and Shasha that occurs when you give her the card.
4. You must try to enter the door at the time period considered noche. This means between 19:00 and 23:59 when you check the clock on your phone. After midnight is too late.

You can use saveeditonline.com to check your save file and verify that 1 and 2 are complete. You should know if you viewed the scene in requirement 3. If you confirm you have done all of this, then it is quite possible there is a bug.

*Edit: Just to be clear you do not have to do this on the same day you completed the training as one of the earlier posters mentioned.

Reactions: Grozar

Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
4. You must try to enter the door at the time period considered noche. This means between 19:00 and 23:59 when you check the clock on your phone. After midnight is too late.
Just came to the store exactly at 19:00 and the scene trigger in, thank you so much.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
sorry for silly question but how can i create a dummy save slot...
Simple just start a new game, and same in the same slot that the save file you are trying to use would be in. For example if I has a save that was in slot 8 then when I save for the dummy slot I would make the save file in slot 8.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes