Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know if this was answered in a previous page, but did anyone make a complete walkthrough for the latest version with proper English translations? I remember someone did this for version 9.0 and it was really helpful!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't know if this was answered in a previous page, but did anyone make a complete walkthrough for the latest version with proper English translations? I remember someone did this for version 9.0 and it was really helpful!
Yes some has done so already. In fact he has already posted it on a previous page with if I remember correctly can be found on the 1st page as well.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
anyone got a save file that works XD
To make a save file work with this game you need to first create a save file with the corresponding number. For example if you have a save file number 7 than you need to create a blank save in the 7 slot in order to transfer said save. Otherwise none of the save file you transfer will be shown when you turn on the game despite there being one in the save folder.

Przemo

Jul 5, 2017
I took a look at this and I see what is going wrong. This looks like another bug where the developer is planning for future content but did not implement anything. I won't get into all the details but it looks like this can happen if you have signed up to work with Allison at the Paparazzi job and you have worked over 50 days on the job (or you edited your save to inflate the value above 50). My guess is you have this scenario in your save file.

To fix this use saveeditonline.com to modify your save file. Take note of the value you have set for days on the job which is variable #702 and write it down. Then modify this value to something below 50. Finish the scene with Marckus' mom and then you can save and edit your save file again back to whatever it was you wrote down.

Thx for help :) It fix this bug :)

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
I'm playing v1.0 fixed and every time i went to Nadine apartment she say sorry I'm busy right now and I finish her quest. Is there still bug in the fix version?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Isn't it finished v1.0?
No it isn't finished as of yet. Too many incomplete quest lines, and the main story is still incomplete as well. I think the 1.0 is just the next number seeing as he was at .9 last time so the next number logically would be 1.0.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Is the fixed + extras version really out or just fake links running around?

Reactions: jande21

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have a question. Is the walkthoughs SUPER outdated? I have NO idea what to say to rachel at our first date. It doesnt say anything.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have a question. Is the walkthoughs SUPER outdated? I have NO idea what to say to rachel at our first day. It doesnt say anything.
The walk-through on the front page is currently up to date and in good English thanks to the guy who takes his time to make them.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I have a question. Is the walkthoughs SUPER outdated? I have NO idea what to say to rachel at our first day. It doesnt say anything.
I think the answers are in the conversations with her , when you visit her at home and chose talk and in random dialog too, not sure on the last part.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thanks , i'll wait until someone posts it here to be sure.
Before finding this thread I would download mine from said site. However it takes less time when I get them from here due to Megaupload being worlds faster than the ones provided there.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes