joed97

Aug 5, 2017
hey guys anyone know what to do for the 3rd part im at the comic store but it keeps repeating i need stealth

Wukong

Aug 17, 2017
Where get this scenes?
Those are from the armory special scenes. In order to get each scene you have to get a specific item for each enemy combatant which can only be obtained by beating them. If you beat them you have a 2% chance to get the item from one of the chests. Then even after you get it you have to fight them again to activate it. The item you trying to get is Test 1,2,3 and 4 drug.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So I'm grinding through Sarah's quest right now and it just hit me that something is up with the women in Marckus' family. Mom doesn't wear panties, sister's rubbing one out while they're both home... Five interwebz says Mark drugs them with the same shit he gives the MC for Shasha. And now I want a spinoff game.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, looks like a new patch will be released tomorrow. Hopefully that'll fix some problems for those who are still having trouble with some bugs.

And also, looks like there will be some sort of promo for The New Life 2. Looks like it won the poll obviously, though it seems a bit premature given that this beast of a game still doesn't look like it's close to being completed.

Ah well. I'm not going to complain about it. It'll be interesting to see what this "Promo" is all about if someone winds up posting it here alongside the new update patch.

Reactions: ballzak

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
looks like most of the dates still don't work. the girls accept my date invitation but then i get to a black screen. and there are so many variable in the save that i van't even figure out which one i should edit to skip the getting the girl to like me grind.

i'll wait until a proper save/hack is released for this mess.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Here. im stuck there. i can't get Kayla back to Warren's house anymore because i was leave dressing room and choose outfit. now i can't get back to dressing room. is there anyway to teleport back?
Ok so it looks like if you can go back into the dressing room you should be ok and the scene should continue from there. I'm of course not certain about this because I don't have a way to test the theory. The problem is getting back in the dressing room. There does appear to be a switch that you can set which will let you enter the women's dressing room.

You will need to use a save editor that let's you edit switches and not saveeditonline. This won't work. When I get into a bind and need to change switches I use the following save editor:

WARNING: Make sure you backup your original in case you mess up.
You'll want to choose your save file first and then ensure the decode option is selected. This will convert the binary file to text so you can edit it. Then download the text file. Use any text editor to go in and make changes. This is not simple like saveeditonline because all of the data is in JSON format and there are no numeric indicators. Essentially the numbers you see for let's say variable 10 is actually the 11th item in the JSON array. (11 because JSON arrays start at zero).

Once you locate the section for switches you will see something like this:
JavaScript:
"switches":{"_data":[null,
null,
false,
false,
true
]}
Everything after the opening square bracket in the first line are the values for each switch. As I mentioned you would need to count these switches starting from zero and find the one you want to change. In this example Switches 0 and 1 are undefined. Switches 2 and 3 are set to false and switch 5 is set to true.

Locate Switch number 96 and set it to true.

Save this text file and then go back to the save editor and upload this file but this time select the encode option to encode it back to binary. Once you have done that you can download the new copy of the save file and replace it in your save folder.

I'm 100% confident this will let you enter the women's dressing room in Teracotta. If it doesn't then you changed the wrong switch. If I am correct you should be able to continue the scene where you left off once you enter. I'm only at about an 85% confidence level on this part and don't have a broken save file to test it on.

Let me know if this helps.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
looks like most of the dates still don't work. the girls accept my date invitation but then i get to a black screen. and there are so many variable in the save that i van't even figure out which one i should edit to skip the getting the girl to like me grind.

i'll wait until a proper save/hack is released for this mess.
Unless you are hacking your save file in some way to raise your relationship with characters above the highest attainable value in the game then this shouldn't be a widespread problem.

If you never artificially inflate your relationships then this will only happen if you call Sarah for a date in the afternoon (Night works properly) and if you visit Daisy at home. For anyone else in the game, where content hasn't been created, it is not possible to raise your relationship high enough for them to say yes on the phone or let you into their home.

If you are hacking save files, you can't blame the developer, it's really on you.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for example maybe this be better.

When I go into Marckus' house and leave to go to the bathroom I speak to his mom and a scene triggers to help her in the kitchen. I say " Oh my Godddddd she isn't wearing any panties. She say "Can you help me grab something up on top of the cupboards? The lader's broken, and I can"t reach". When she says it, the scene is repeated. I can't do anything to finish this scene.
I took a look at this and I see what is going wrong. This looks like another bug where the developer is planning for future content but did not implement anything. I won't get into all the details but it looks like this can happen if you have signed up to work with Allison at the Paparazzi job and you have worked over 50 days on the job (or you edited your save to inflate the value above 50). My guess is you have this scenario in your save file.

To fix this use saveeditonline.com to modify your save file. Take note of the value you have set for days on the job which is variable #702 and write it down. Then modify this value to something below 50. Finish the scene with Marckus' mom and then you can save and edit your save file again back to whatever it was you wrote down.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
hey guys anyone know what to do for the 3rd part im at the comic store but it keeps repeating i need stealth
It literally is telling you what you need to do. You need to do stealth training and increase your stealth. Nothing hidden here.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Californien you help me
Nope. I don't have any save files to provide. Never have provided one and probably never will. If you view any of my posts then you'd know I spend most of my time hacking saves. I wouldn't reliably trust any of my saves not to break something because I was hacking at it.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
cant speak to the stepmom in the morning to give her the package, she just glitches.
ayyylmaooo you seem to have a tough one here. The only way that I can find where what you described can happen is if you don't have Maria's package. I'm hoping you at least checked to make sure you have it.

I'm not really sure I understand how this could happen though. The only way Maria will be standing there is if Switch 31 is set. However, switch 31 only get's set when the shop clerk gives you the package. So I'm not sure how Maria could be standing there and you not have the package. Again, the only way I can see that she won't speak with you and accept the package is if she is standing there and you don't have it.

Can you confirm you have the package in your inventory? It should be in the standard items list. Can you also confirm with saveeditonline.com that you have it? This should be item #57. If you don;t have it for whatever reason, use saveditonline to add item #57 and then you should be able to talk to her.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
ayyylmaooo you seem to have a tough one here. The only way that I can find where what you described can happen is if you don't have Maria's package. I'm hoping you at least checked to make sure you have it.

I'm not really sure I understand how this could happen though. The only way Maria will be standing there is if Switch 31 is set. However, switch 31 only get's set when the shop clerk gives you the package. So I'm not sure how Maria could be standing there and you not have the package. Again, the only way I can see that she won't speak with you and accept the package is if she is standing there and you don't have it.

Can you confirm you have the package in your inventory? It should be in the standard items list. Can you also confirm with saveeditonline.com that you have it? This should be item #57. If you don;t have it for whatever reason, use saveditonline to add item #57 and then you should be able to talk to her.
you are right, i went to get the package, got it, but it wasnt in my inventory, i have no idea how to add items on saveeditonline though,i cant seem to find item 57.

snacky

May 25, 2017
Can someone link an unpacked version of the latest update or point me in the direction of an unpacker that works for this?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes