Relics

Aug 31, 2017
Im sorry to ask, but I'm stuck on the Nadine quest. I watch the beggar and the mom have sex and went home and to bed. The next day after school I gave Nadine the figure and she says something aswesome lets keep looking. We head back to were the beggar usually is but hes gone. I cant knock on any doors or leave. What am I missing?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Im sorry to ask, but I'm stuck on the Nadine quest. I watch the beggar and the mom have sex and went home and to bed. The next day after school I gave Nadine the figure and she says something aswesome lets keep looking. We head back to were the beggar usually is but hes gone. I cant knock on any doors or leave. What am I missing?
I sounds like you are playing an old bugged version of the game. You should try downloading the newest updated version that is on the first page of this thread.

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
I'm stuck, after beggar and Rachael's mom go on a date, it bugs out when they come back. When they walk in she thanks me then goes to the shower. Then he thanks me and it acts like it's going to give me back control but it just locks up.

Last edited:

hichay

May 13, 2017
im stuck there. i can't get Kayla back to Warren's house anymore because i was leave dressing room and choose outfit. now i can't get back to dressing room. is there anyway to comeback?

Relics

Aug 31, 2017
I sounds like you are playing an old bugged version of the game. You should try downloading the newest updated version that is on the first page of this thread.
Thank you for such a fast reply. I tryed that and I still am having the same problem. Im going to have to look to see if someone has posted a save somewhere close to were im at in the game. It just sucks cause I grind for days to get a crap ton of money without cheating.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Questions and bugs aside what did everyone who played the game so far think of the content?
Well Bugs are the biggest issue with this game (and I'm not even talking the latest release here)...You pretty much have to save after doing anything quest related out of fear the game will bug out and you will have to start over.

As for the Content there is a LOT of it. Perhaps more than any other game I have played. Lots of Quests and mini games with a content reward at the end of every one of them, even after training. Most of the players are well rendered but none are rendered to the same Quality as Sarah who is magnificently done.
(I'll spoiler the rest of this for those who don't care to read my opinions...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why can't i extract the game with WINRAR ? always giving error
Upgrade WinRAR to V5 or better

Reactions: bokobo

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
im stuck there. i can't get Kayla back to Warren's house anymore because i was leave dressing room and choose outfit. now i can't get back to dressing room. is there anyway to comeback?
I only have 5-10 minutes available right now to answer threads. If you have some patience wait till later this evening and I'll try to find a fix for you to reset the Warren quest line. But this will take more than 5 minutes.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
I only have 5-10 minutes available right now to answer threads. If you have some patience wait till later this evening and I'll try to find a fix for you to reset the Warren quest line. But this will take more than 5 minutes.
could you help me out as well?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys does Caroline ever allow you to do anything more than study?
There is a bug with Caroline when you study with her it actually raises your relationship with Ms. Taylor. Early on, the only two things you can do to raise your relationship is study and give gifts. So you have to keep giving her gifts until other options become available like kiss, show me, etc.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Sorry for example maybe this be better.

When I go into Marckus' house and leave to go to the bathroom I speak to his mom and a scene triggers to help her in the kitchen. I say " Oh my Godddddd she isn't wearing any panties. She say "Can you help me grab something up on top of the cupboards? The lader's broken, and I can"t reach". When she says it, the scene is repeated. I can't do anything to finish this scene.
Thanks this is much more helpful. When I have more free time tonight I'll try to see what is causing this. I don't remember seeing where this would happen when I took a look at the code the first time you asked, but since I didn't know what I was looking for I may have missed it.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
is the mother quest fixed ? i remember the quest where you can see the mother in the beach and she said she will let you go with her to her office i got stuck there and i stopped playing . anyone can confirm this ?
There is still one bug left in this quest. You have to make sure you do it before day 45 or the quest will bug out on you and you won't be able to complete it or any of Dad's quest. If you finish before day 45 then it will go through clean.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
could you help me out as well?
I'm not quite sure what you are seeing because the description is vague. If I understand correct are you talking about just after Maria catches you with Rachel then sends you to Teracotta the next morning you can't give her the package?

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

SavageSeven7

Jul 10, 2017
There is still one bug left in this quest. You have to make sure you do it before day 45 or the quest will bug out on you and you won't be able to complete it or any of Dad's quest. If you finish before day 45 then it will go through clean.
is that the only quest you need to do before day 45 ? should i finish it first ?

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
I'm not quite sure what you are seeing because the description is vague. If I understand correct are you talking about just after Maria catches you with Rachel then sends you to Teracotta the next morning you can't give her the package?
yeah exactly.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes