Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Before finding this thread I would download mine from said site. However it takes less time when I get them from here due to Megaupload being worlds faster than the ones provided there.
Yes , i used to check it in the past too , then i moved to others , but since f95zone i kinda forgot about all.:)

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
We want to fuck Amy, please get something out of her. who is with me that bitch resists and puts me a lot.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
We want to fuck Amy, please get something out of her. who is with me that bitch resists and puts me a lot.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Oddly enough out of all the women in the game I want to see her Ahegeo face more than anyone's else's. Plus the way she reacted when she saw what Nadine did I can tell she will be fun when her time comes.

Though from what we have so far there are several characters I am willing to bet are on the Fuck list.

Beth (the video of Tom and her mom fucking)
Daisy (Her attitude changed the moment she saw your dick as well as some other things)
Tyna (Despite being Rachel's best friend I know her time is coming as well)
Sandra (still content with her to be claimed)

Heck I am willing to bet almost every hot female character in this will be on the fuck list one way or another.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oddly enough out of all the women in the game I want to see her Ahegeo face more than anyone's else's. Plus the way she reacted when she saw what Nadine did I can tell she will be fun when her time comes.

Though from what we have so far there are several characters I am willing to bet are on the Fuck list.

Beth (the video of Tom and her mom fucking)
Daisy (Her attitude changed the moment she saw your dick as well as some other things)
Tyna (Despite being Rachel's best friend I know her time is coming as well)
Sandra (still content with her to be claimed)

Heck I am willing to bet almost every hot female character in this will be on the fuck list one way or another.
Brenda... She's on top of my list.

Last edited:

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks! By the way, has anyone found a decent workaround for that annoying TypeError yet? The one that says "Cannot read the width of null"? I'm trying to progress on the Tyna quest and that keeps popping up. The thing is sometimes that error shows up and all I have to do is to quit an restart the game and it works out just fine. But other times, like with Tyna and Rachel, the error keeps happening no matter how many times I restart the game...D:

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks , i'll wait until someone posts it here to be sure.
@Krull my man I downloaded version with extra scenes from svscomics and i have tested it and it works, but to be sure can you download and test this bro. Here's the link
Interactive Sex with Sarah in midnight after completing date with her.
Interactive sex with Jet in her house in night after completed Jet mission.

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
@Krull my man I downloaded version with extra scenes from svscomics and i have tested it and it works, but to be sure can you download and test this bro. Here's the link
Thanks , i will give it a try.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The download works, but now I'm getting a bug where I can't date carol or go to her house. Fix one thing, bork something else it seems.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
The download works, but now I'm getting a bug where I can't date carol or go to her house. Fix one thing, bork something else it seems.
I am going to try a data from scratch and see if I get the same error. Sometimes the bugs and errors come due to old saves rather than it being the game itself.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Yes you can have interactive sex with Sara after the date in her bedroom at midnight.
Same with Jet , is the same scene you get after you give her the first document.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I am going to try a data from scratch and see if I get the same error. Sometimes the bugs and errors come due to old saves rather than it being the game itself.
This may have been an even earlier error, as I tried the same save in the tester version, and am now getting the same thing. It's odd, the book report has to be done because I have her webcam on this save. I just don't have the time to start over from scratch every time something new is out. It just sucks as I can't seem to get a perfect save.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know the variable that let's you date Carol? I'm thinking maybe I can fix my save and keep going.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
My frame rates keeps dropping really low
how to fix this?
You can try unpack the game using , open the program and drag and drop the game exe on it, wait for it to finish and use the executable (Game.exe) from the folder %DEFAULT FOLDER% which you can rename however you want.

Reactions: slicknick12
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes