Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, looks like this is bugged to hell right now. Can't talk to Sarah, (She gives me the '...' even though I am on her route.) I can't find the aunt's house in midtown, and even when I bought the tinymon card instead I still can't interact with her. The Nadine titjob scene is also kinda borked, and it happens when I ask for a bj.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Happy the release is out. Shame about the bugs. Hope a walkthrough comes in soon. Stuck at the Jet quest since I don't know the vault combo. So many different sequences are possible with a 4x4 grid of colors. Why couldn't it have been a 3x3? If anyone finds the right sequence, be a hero and post it for all to see please.

Reactions: YesMan

aznloke

Jul 25, 2017
Happy the release is out. Shame about the bugs. Hope a walkthrough comes in soon. Stuck at the Jet quest since I don't know the vault combo. So many different sequences are possible with a 4x4 grid of colors. Why couldn't it have been a 3x3? If anyone finds the right sequence, be a hero and post it for all to see please.
Its yellow green blue red

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

Is this one ok?
Yeah thats an approved one on forum so yes :)

TBH zippy is good purely for saves or small files as its no regester and fast.ish

upload (maximum 200 MB each

Last edited:

mickr0

May 28, 2017
From what I tested Jet's route is ok, you can even betray her ( but i dont recommend you to do that ), the code for the vault is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aunt's House is in Midtown however it might be bugged, (its to the left of Richard's house)
Cheating my way inside, there isn't much content there so you are not missing a lot.
The main focus of the update is probably Sarah, havent tested her route yet

Reactions: Reid7

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Think ima wait for the guy to upload the newers cgs. I damn despise RPGM games now but I like the models in this game for reason. I wish the Dev would release his models that way I can just mess with TK17.

Reactions: Deepdepp

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
basic with minor alterations.png
Think ima wait for the guy to upload the newers cgs. I damn despise RPGM games now but I like the models in this game for reason. I wish the Dev would release his models that way I can just mess with TK17.
they are not his models he just uses stock japanese ones I forget the program its like sexy beach
probably sexvilla looks like them to me

This kind of stuff basically

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here are the bugs I have found so far:

Ok, did the Jet quest, no real bugs in that one though I don't know if you're not supposed to be able to talk to her again once its done. Her interactive scene is good, and her scenes at the end of her event are pretty neat too.

As for Caroline and Nadine, neither of them seem to have triggering events for sex or anal. Caroline is a virgin, but she doesn't have a first time with her scene like Rachel and Ms Taylor do. Nadine doesn't have something for her anal scene either, she says "fuck me again in the ass" which doesn't make sense for the first time you pound her. I don't know if these scenes are in the game, and not working, or if they will be added later. Nadine's blowjob animated scene is also bugged as it stobes between it, and a titjob.

As for Sarah, I can't talk with her at all. I think it's a bug that I now noticed I had in 0.9 where after I chose her, she still won't talk to me at all in the house, but I can sleep in the same bed, and give her toys and the like. For the next card, I talk to Richard and have the option of either buying the card or sneaking into my Aunt's house. I can't sneak into her house at all, or do anything with it, and if I buy the card and try to give it to Sarah nothing happens. I'm going to try with another save if I can.

Edit: Tried with the new save. Sarah still won't talk outside of "..." so I'm guessing that's just how it is for now. Has anyone gotten the Sarah quest to work?

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here are the bugs I have found so far:

Ok, did the Jet quest, no real bugs in that one though I don't know if you're not supposed to be able to talk to her again once its done. Her interactive scene is good, and her scenes at the end of her event are pretty neat too.

As for Caroline and Nadine, neither of them seem to have triggering events for sex or anal. Caroline is a virgin, but she doesn't have a first time with her scene like Rachel and Ms Taylor do. Nadine doesn't have something for her anal scene either, she says "fuck me again in the ass" which doesn't make sense for the first time you pound her. I don't know if these scenes are in the game, and not working, or if they will be added later. Nadine's blowjob animated scene is also bugged as it stobes between it, and a titjob.

As for Sarah, I can't talk with her at all. I think it's a bug that I now noticed I had in 0.9 where after I chose her, she still won't talk to me at all in the house, but I can sleep in the same bed, and give her toys and the like. For the next card, I talk to Richard and have the option of either buying the card or sneaking into my Aunt's house. I can't sneak into her house at all, or do anything with it, and if I buy the card and try to give it to Sarah nothing happens. I'm going to try with another save if I can.

Edit: Tried with the new save. Sarah still won't talk outside of "..." so I'm guessing that's just how it is for now. Has anyone gotten the Sarah quest to work?
It could be bugs due to using old saves themselves so I am going to do like i always do and just play from scratch since that is usually the case.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes