jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is 1.0 the final version? I hope not so many women haven't been fucked yet. I still haven't fucked big ass sara yet either.

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
well, just delete the save folder so the game crate new file, conflict issue. Done

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I was naive to think the game would be released earlier.
If they mentioned the game would be released sunday you have to remember that the guy is in a different time zone. While it might be saturday - sunday for you it could be a completely different time for him. I tend to remember this when I expect updates from people not in the same place as myself.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
how do i get the 4th card, i cant go into the room
You will have to do Nesrot's first quest to get it. But to start the mission chain you need to speak with Sarah at home. Follow the instructions of each character and it will lead you to Nersot's quest which will lead you to getting the 4th card.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
You will have to do Nesrot's first quest to get it. But to start the mission chain you need to speak with Sarah at home. Follow the instructions of each character and it will lead you to Nersot's quest which will lead you to getting the 4th card.
...like i said, it wont open. i did the quest already and got the 3rd one already

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Actually this release took damn too long time but yes its not something that bon does its normal for him to push release dates but it too much longer this time

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
...like i said, it wont open. i did the quest already and got the 3rd one already
Did you give the third card to Sarah? You can't start the 4th without giving Sarah the 3rd. It is after you given her the 3rd card (you have to choose to give it to her and not have her steal it from you) that you will unlock this option.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Actually this release took damn too long time but yes its not something that bon does its normal for him to push release dates but it too much longer this time
I just checked the time zone for him and right now it is 4 in the morning for him. While I agree he isn't like this some of the people in this thread seem to lack patience. I am willing to bet the guy is most likely sleeping seeing as that is the time normal people usually sleep.

Plus for me it isn't even sunday but rather it is still saturday.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Did you give the third card to Sarah? You can't start the 4th without giving Sarah the 3rd. It is after you given her the 3rd card (you have to choose to give it to her and not have her steal it from you) that you will unlock this option.
...shit...i just realized i did get it...*u**...

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
He did at least warn us he was taking a few days off last month but yeah I hope we get a bit more comtent than normal, and I wish he would give us a bit more communication its complete radio silence at the moment

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I just checked the time zone for him and right now it is 4 in the morning for him. While I agree he isn't like this some of the people in this thread seem to lack patience. I am willing to bet the guy is most likely sleeping seeing as that is the time normal people usually sleep.

Plus for me it isn't even sunday but rather it is still saturday.
He did at least warn us he was taking a few days off last month but yeah I hope we get a bit more comtent than normal, and I wish he would give us a bit more communication its complete radio silence at the moment
Yes true to that he usually releases game on time maybe 2-3 day variations only thing he lacks is better communication like its hard to contact him i joined his live streams and everything but he is hardly on there to discuss anything but at the end he provides an amazing game so worth waiting

danial20001

May 25, 2017
hi
i downloaded mac version this game but when click game not opened and show this error:
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 1.30.57 PM.png
please help me i want play this game but no how open it
any way i fixed this problem?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes