Randalthor

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,
Anyone have a guide. I dont know how do that father come to home and call to morgan's dad.
The work in the hospital is bugged i think. When i clean rooms, some rooms are bugged you cant clean completly. Only can restore from save.
Thanks anyway.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello,
Anyone have a guide. I dont know how do that father come to home and call to morgan's dad.
The work in the hospital is bugged i think. When i clean rooms, some rooms are bugged you cant clean completly. Only can restore from save.
Thanks anyway.
Page one of this thread with the OP post. the link still works to it so you should be able to find it there.

Reactions: Randalthor

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How to increase stealth and where I found thief girl.
1) after you get your room key from Maria's room go into her room at dawning AKA midnight
2) Try to mess with her while she is sleeping (She will wake up at this point)
3) Go to sleep
4) When you wake up the next morning and go to school the thief chick will appear and steal money from you
5) Go to the east town part of the map at night and the thief girl will be there
6) After speaking to her find the suspicious packages scattered across the town that can be found during different times of the day
7) Give the package to her and she will give you a mini game in exchange. successfully win it and your stealth will go up
8) Repeat steps 6 - 7

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Even if the walkthrough states you can't add items for the first time to your inventory using onlinesave editor, you actually can.
The walkthrough does not say this. It say's pretty clearly that you can add items even if you never had them. Specifically the walkthrough say's this:

"saveeditonline does not allow you to add new variables that don't already exist in your save file so you will need to initialize the variables, usually by doing a repetitive task once, before you can change it. This is not the case for items. You can add items in text mode even if you never had the item."

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Well I am he who wrote the walkthrough and I can tell you I wrote the day by day walk through while I was doing it. I started a new game on day 1 and followed every step in the walkthrough saving at the beginning of every day to optimize my day. It says clearly in the walkthrough that the ITEMS do NOT need to exist in order for you to add them in a save editor. Use the show data in Raw option and just add the item numbers yourself to the JSON string. This works with items it does NOT work with VARIABLES. You can edit the JSON string for variables but the editor will NOT keep your changes.

The save editor I used to write the walkthrough can be found here:

I am not in control of this software. If something changed on it between the day I wrote the walkthrough and today then I will update the walkthrough accordingly on the next version in a few weeks. I did however just throw my save file into the editor and I am seeing all of my variables so I am not sure what is going on with your file.

Just a couple of Troubleshooting questions to consider.
- Are you playing the Modded version or the Patreon version?
- If the Patreon version is it the packed executable or unpacked directories?
- Are you using Windows version or Mac?
- Does your save file end in .rpgsave extension?
- Do you have more than 1 save in your saves folder?
- Do you have more than 1 save folder for different versions? Or perhaps on two hierarchy levels for an unpacked game?
- Are you certain you have loaded the correct file in the editor if you have multiple saves or multiple folders?

Edit: Sorry I was getting two people asking me about save editors in succession and I think I confused the two issues. The strike through section was in regards to @Stakos problem. But now I realize my first advise worked for that issue and this response was from @Thjis . Your issue based on what I'm reading is most likely because you have not initialized the variables. You will not see a variable in saveeditonline if you haven't already done the first part of the mission to initialize the variable.

In the day by day walkthrough in Appendix G it tells you what to do and exactly when to do it. You can't edit the variable for something ahead of having done the task to initialize the variable.

If you are using the first part of the walkthrough this is not in order of step by step, it is ordered by mission. Some missions cross with each other and run concurrently. I have placed notes into the walkthrough to guide you whenever you need to cross over.

So for example, the Daisy mission you mentioned, the only reason you need to raise her relationship is to see the Handjob scene in the dressing room during the Kayla mission. Daisy will not even let you into the dressing room if you haven't completed Beth's recess side quest. When you complete Beth's recess side quest you're relationship with Daisy will be initialized and set equal to 8. From now on it will be in your save editor. If you do this first you will have no problems raising your relationship. If you don't do it first, even if you had a save editor to let you add variables you still wouldn't be able to see the Handjob scene because you didn't complete the Beth Recess side quest which is the second requirement to get the scene with Daisy.

I know I wrote a lot but I hope this helps.
I was actually following the day by day walkthrough step by step. I will go back sometime this week and reread your post on the raw edits and see if that allows me to fix it. I tried to eliminate all the possible reasons it would fail before I posted, so new game and following the walk through were the first items. I figured I had missed some kind of setting on the save editor and it was not showing everything to be honest.

horror640

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,

PLEASE HELP.
I Just started Playing this game. I am playing going through walkthrough 0.9. In the event where i have to find the teacher's room key and change the answer. I can't find the teacher key. In the walkthrough it points to a desk where the key will be there, but when i go there and press enter no key is present. Please help.

Thanks

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

PLEASE HELP.
I Just started Playing this game. I am playing going through walkthrough 0.9. In the event where i have to find the teacher's room key and change the answer. I can't find the teacher key. In the walkthrough it points to a desk where the key will be there, but when i go there and press enter no key is present. Please help.

Thanks
You have to go to the room first and it will say you need the teacher's room key. After you did that a switch will flip and it will place the key in second room to your left at the bottom. You will know where it is due to the sparkling spot by the desk.

horror640

Aug 1, 2017
You have to go to the room first and it will say you need the teacher's room key. After you did that a switch will flip and it will place the key in second room to your left at the bottom. You will know where it is due to the sparkling spot by the desk.

Thanks .. it was helpfull

horror640

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,

Help. When should i go to Mrs Taylor house for the Pic. I already have a Duplicate key. In Walkthrough its written at dawn. When i set alarm and wake up around 2.00 am and go to her house it says Mrs Taylor is awake.

Can anyone help

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

Help. When should i go to Mrs Taylor house for the Pic. I already have a Duplicate key. In Walkthrough its written at dawn. When i set alarm and wake up around 2.00 am and go to her house it says Mrs Taylor is awake.

Can anyone help
Did you give Sarah the first two tinymon cards? If you haven't done this yet you won't be able to take the picture so give Sarah the two cards first then try again.

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Hey there ppl.

First of all great game so far enjoyed every bit of it, question though is there a painless way to skip days ?

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
I wrote my own walkthrough and will keep it up to date on this post.

The walkthrough is in proper English and has all secrets in the game including Save Editor tricks to avoid the game's worst grinds. If anyone sees any issues or something I missed let me know and I'll update it. Trying to be thorough as possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, I love and hate your walkthrough at the same time.
First of all, really great work on writing everything down, explaining what to do and attaching screenshots.
Thanks for everything...

However, and this is not bashing, the thing I hate the most is that your walkthrough is not written in linear manner. It's awesome how you separated everything related to Girls in Sections however that is also the biggest flaw in this walkthrough.

Example of what I am saying.
You start the game and first girl of interest is Rachel (she would not be Section 1 otherwise), you follow the walkthrough till the point where Subsection 4c says "You must complete Maria Quest item 1 before
progressing further."
and then you need to scroll to page 10, check the S3, SS1a through SS1g and after that you can go back to page 2, S1, SS5a.

The way to bring this walkthrough to perfection is to rewrite it in a manner that you wrote Appendix G.
A step-by-step walkthrough...

Once again, this is not bashing. It's just a constructive feedback, suggestion and a request... If you have the time to re-write it. If not, then, once again, thanks for the walkthrough... :)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Dude, I love and hate your walkthrough at the same time.
First of all, really great work on writing everything down, explaining what to do and attaching screenshots.
Thanks for everything...

However, and this is not bashing, the thing I hate the most is that your walkthrough is not written in linear manner. It's awesome how you separated everything related to Girls in Sections however that is also the biggest flaw in this walkthrough.

Example of what I am saying.
You start the game and first girl of interest is Rachel (she would not be Section 1 otherwise), you follow the walkthrough till the point where Subsection 4c says "You must complete Maria Quest item 1 before
progressing further."
and then you need to scroll to page 10, check the S3, SS1a through SS1g and after that you can go back to page 2, S1, SS5a.

The way to bring this walkthrough to perfection is to rewrite it in a manner that you wrote Appendix G.
A step-by-step walkthrough...

Once again, this is not bashing. It's just a constructive feedback, suggestion and a request... If you have the time to re-write it. If not, then, once again, thanks for the walkthrough... :)
I appreciate your feedback and certainly don;t take it as bashing. I specifically asked for people to comment to make it better so i'm all for it. However, in this case I'm not really sure what you are saying will work. The example you gave is a good example of where it can be better but overall it's difficult to define the game linearly.

First, many of the quests can be done in parallel and there are no requirements between them. For example you can start the Foreman's wife quest any time after you give Sarah the first card, but there is no reason it needs to be done before Laura, Amy, Marge and so on.

The other issue with this is the game is not complete so the developer is constantly adding quests and many times they don't have to follow the next progression from the version before. Take for example the latest version. Version 0.8 ended with the start of the Nesrot quest. In version 0.9 he added Nadine and Tyna quests. The latter of which has no pre-requisites and the former only requires you to get to stage 2 with Rachel. To make the whole thing linearly would require a full re-write of the walkthrough every time a version is released where a quest is interleaved in the middle such as Tyna's or Nadine's.

The appendix G is only one way to complete the game but there are many ways to skin it and get the same result. In general I plan to release the latest version of the walkthrough within a few days of the new release. This can only happen if I don't have to do a full re-write. My plan is to update the step by step walkthrough at a later date when I have more time to re-write it. So for example if BON releases his new version on 8/21, I expect to have the new walkthrough posted no later than 8/24. I then can focus on where I can optimize the step by step run through interleaving in the new content. The expectation is I will be able to get an update to the Appendix out by the end of the first week of September.

Good comment but I'm not sure there is much I can do about it without making a ton of extra work for myself and compromising my ability to get updated versions out while they are relevant.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes