verzauberung

May 5, 2017
im happy for Sarah fans, next patch will be your time.

but man i really cant wait for more !!Jaqueline!!, beth, daisy, sasha and Kayla Scenes. once those Girls get good sex Scene i will nonstop fap to this game. im kinda scared that i will die from over fapping.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I try to find out how to have Sarah and Sasha. I chose Shasha as the walkthrough says but I can't see this Set70 parameter in the saveeditonline tool. Do I have to use another tool?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
A list of all currently used variables in the game as of 0.9.
My problem is they do not appear in save editor. The walk trough for example will tell me to edit daisy variable, that one is not showing up. So I need an editor that will show all those varibles or I am doing something wrong on a setting with the online one. It shows a few dozen, but is missing more than I am seeing.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
My problem is they do not appear in save editor. The walk trough for example will tell me to edit daisy variable, that one is not showing up. So I need an editor that will show all those varibles or I am doing something wrong on a setting with the online one. It shows a few dozen, but is missing more than I am seeing.
To edit a variable you have to trigger it first. So, in order to edit Daisy's variable, you have to do the first task. Then it will be in the editor (with value 1) and you can change it.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Ah, that makes perfectly good sense, triggering it forces it to save in the game file. Never would of occurred to me to apply that logic.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Wow never knew about the rope in the mailbox but then again when I first did the mission and read the walkthrough it was an older version so at that point I don't think there was one there at the time (hence there being a rope buyable in a shop from back in the older versions of the game to now.) But I guess that is my fault seeing as while I do read the walkthroughs I tend to only read the newer quests I didn't do in the older versions.

Though I have to ask do you know if some of the shortcuts and tips that were mentioned were put into some of the modded versions or even remade versions of the walkthrough? Cause to be honest if they weren't they should be seeing as some of them can help you save time or in other cases save you from having to reset if you run into a bug.
I can't speak for Firebane about the modded version but my guess is most of the hidden Easter eggs are probably still in the modded version unless he took them out specifically. What I have found is these hidden elements tend to change from version to version. I believe BON puts them in for testing purposes so he can set up variables to make sure his code works. Sometimes he forgets to pull them out. And some of them can have negative consequences. For example there is one hidden spot in the plant near the door of your home where if you click it, silently it changes your love level with Laura to 5. But if you have already raised that level above 5, you've done the shower scene, and you accidentally click it your love will be lowered.

I'll list some in the spoiler below, but I can't remember them all and some I may not have even found. Also keep in mind they may change in the next release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I try to find out how to have Sarah and Sasha. I chose Shasha as the walkthrough says but I can't see this Set70 parameter in the saveeditonline tool. Do I have to use another tool?
To edit a variable you have to trigger it first. So, in order to edit Daisy's variable, you have to do the first task. Then it will be in the editor (with value 1) and you can change it.
Are you sure you are looking at variables and not items? These are two separate things. Variables will be all the way down the bottom of the page on saveeditonline.com. As you stated the variables have to be triggered first in order for you to change them. #70 Preparativos Cita is the variable that controls how far along you are on the Date path with Sarah. It gets set the first time when you meet Sarah and Roger outside on the motorcycle. Each new step of the mission, talk with Shasha, get video from Beth's PC, talk with Sarah in your room, go on the date, make your choice, etc. all modify this variable and increment it to the next level. When you choose Sarah it get's set to 20 and this triggers her to appear upstairs in the hall and give you her key. It must be set in your save file or you would never get to the date. Double check where you are looking and ensure you are changing variables and not items.

Also keep in mind that the variable numbers are not always in order on saveeditonline. It shows you modified variables since your last upload and new variables at the top of the list. Followed by older variables. At this point it would have been newly modified so it is probably out of order and in one of the first few variables.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Are you sure you are looking at variables and not items? These are two separate things. Variables will be all the way down the bottom of the page on saveeditonline.com. As you stated the variables have to be triggered first in order for you to change them. #70 Preparativos Cita is the variable that controls how far along you are on the Date path with Sarah. It gets set the first time when you meet Sarah and Roger outside on the motorcycle. Each new step of the mission, talk with Shasha, get video from Beth's PC, talk with Sarah in your room, go on the date, make your choice, etc. all modify this variable and increment it to the next level. When you choose Sarah it get's set to 20 and this triggers her to appear upstairs in the hall and give you her key. It must be set in your save file or you would never get to the date. Double check where you are looking and ensure you are changing variables and not items.

Also keep in mind that the variable numbers are not always in order on saveeditonline. It shows you modified variables since your last upload and new variables at the top of the list. Followed by older variables. At this point it would have been newly modified so it is probably out of order and in one of the first few variables.
Ok, I was looking for something that said set 70 Preperativos Cita and nothing like that exists. There is a variable 70 but if I change it to 20 it takes me to my room, Sarah says she's sorry and the game freezes... I'll try to change the time, maybe that will help...

(Edit:) Little Mike was in his room, I moved him outside Sarah's room (changed time to 5am just to be sure) and it worked perfectly. Just in case someone has the same issue...

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017

yes I am sure, they are identified as variables and some of them are present for example number 33 which can be used to cheat the Wife story, but then another identified in the same walkthrough is not there. There are not so many variables that they are hard to scan and I have done it many times to make sure I am not in error. So either they are not appearing due to the prior suggestion that I have not set the triggers off, the walk through is flat wrong or my save editor is not adequate for the task. I have edited variables in Renpy games before so I am not unfamiliar with the difference between them.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Here is an example, very first edit under the Hour to hour walk through.

Day 1- Monday 6:00 - Watch Intro 7:00 - Walk into School, Go to 2F and get Suspicious Package (1), Go to 1F talk to all friends, Attend Class, at recess talk to Rachel and throw her a complement, Fight Christian, go see nurse, return to class 14:00 - Save Game, Use Save Editor to increase money ($15,000) and get Test Drugs (see Appedix F for item numbers) , Walk to Old quarter

None of the test drug variables appear in online save editor. they are 135 to 144 per his own walkthrough.

Save editor"

Inventory:
ItemsData
{"1":1,"21":1,"32":1,"41":1,"82":1}
Item#1 :(1) Item#21 :(1) Item#32 :(1) Item#41 :(1) Item#82 :(1)
Variables:
VariablesData
{"1":14,"2":1,"4":1,"8":-15,"10":5,"12":26,"13":40,"14":40,"26":5,"27":1,"28":1,"41":1,"201":1,"202":1,"203":1,"204":1,"205":1,"206":1,"207":1,"208":1,"209":1,"210":1,"211":1,"212":1,"213":1,"214":1,"215":1,"216":1,"217":1,"218":1,"219":1,"220":1}
Variable#1 :(14) Variable#2 :(1) Variable#4 :(1) Variable#8 :(-15) Variable#10 :(5) Variable#12 :(26) Variable#13 :(40) Variable#14 :(40) Variable#26 :(5) Variable#27 :(1) Variable#28 :(1) Variable#41 :(1) Variable#201 :(1) Variable#202 :(1) Variable#203 :(1) Variable#204 :(1) Variable#205 :(1) Variable#206 :(1) Variable#207 :(1) Variable#208 :(1) Variable#209 :(1) Variable#210 :(1) Variable#211 :(1) Variable#212 :(1) Variable#213 :(1) Variable#214 :(1) Variable#215 :(1) Variable#216 :(1) Variable#217 :(1) Variable#218 :(1) Variable#219 :(1) Variable#220 :(1)

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Here is an example, very first edit under the Hour to hour walk through.

Day 1- Monday 6:00 - Watch Intro 7:00 - Walk into School, Go to 2F and get Suspicious Package (1), Go to 1F talk to all friends, Attend Class, at recess talk to Rachel and throw her a complement, Fight Christian, go see nurse, return to class 14:00 - Save Game, Use Save Editor to increase money ($15,000) and get Test Drugs (see Appedix F for item numbers) , Walk to Old quarter

None of the test drug variables appear in online save editor. they are 135 to 144 per his own walkthrough.
Well I am he who wrote the walkthrough and I can tell you I wrote the day by day walk through while I was doing it. I started a new game on day 1 and followed every step in the walkthrough saving at the beginning of every day to optimize my day. It says clearly in the walkthrough that the ITEMS do NOT need to exist in order for you to add them in a save editor. Use the show data in Raw option and just add the item numbers yourself to the JSON string. This works with items it does NOT work with VARIABLES. You can edit the JSON string for variables but the editor will NOT keep your changes.

The save editor I used to write the walkthrough can be found here:

I am not in control of this software. If something changed on it between the day I wrote the walkthrough and today then I will update the walkthrough accordingly on the next version in a few weeks. I did however just throw my save file into the editor and I am seeing all of my variables so I am not sure what is going on with your file.

Just a couple of Troubleshooting questions to consider.
- Are you playing the Modded version or the Patreon version?
- If the Patreon version is it the packed executable or unpacked directories?
- Are you using Windows version or Mac?
- Does your save file end in .rpgsave extension?
- Do you have more than 1 save in your saves folder?
- Do you have more than 1 save folder for different versions? Or perhaps on two hierarchy levels for an unpacked game?
- Are you certain you have loaded the correct file in the editor if you have multiple saves or multiple folders?

Edit: Sorry I was getting two people asking me about save editors in succession and I think I confused the two issues. The strike through section was in regards to @Stakos problem. But now I realize my first advise worked for that issue and this response was from @Thjis . Your issue based on what I'm reading is most likely because you have not initialized the variables. You will not see a variable in saveeditonline if you haven't already done the first part of the mission to initialize the variable.

In the day by day walkthrough in Appendix G it tells you what to do and exactly when to do it. You can't edit the variable for something ahead of having done the task to initialize the variable.

If you are using the first part of the walkthrough this is not in order of step by step, it is ordered by mission. Some missions cross with each other and run concurrently. I have placed notes into the walkthrough to guide you whenever you need to cross over.

So for example, the Daisy mission you mentioned, the only reason you need to raise her relationship is to see the Handjob scene in the dressing room during the Kayla mission. Daisy will not even let you into the dressing room if you haven't completed Beth's recess side quest. When you complete Beth's recess side quest you're relationship with Daisy will be initialized and set equal to 8. From now on it will be in your save editor. If you do this first you will have no problems raising your relationship. If you don't do it first, even if you had a save editor to let you add variables you still wouldn't be able to see the Handjob scene because you didn't complete the Beth Recess side quest which is the second requirement to get the scene with Daisy.

I know I wrote a lot but I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I can't speak for Firebane about the modded version but my guess is most of the hidden Easter eggs are probably still in the modded version unless he took them out specifically. What I have found is these hidden elements tend to change from version to version. I believe BON puts them in for testing purposes so he can set up variables to make sure his code works. Sometimes he forgets to pull them out. And some of them can have negative consequences. For example there is one hidden spot in the plant near the door of your home where if you click it, silently it changes your love level with Laura to 5. But if you have already raised that level above 5, you've done the shower scene, and you accidentally click it your love will be lowered.

I'll list some in the spoiler below, but I can't remember them all and some I may not have even found. Also keep in mind they may change in the next release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah I actually discovered the Annie one though I had no clue what it was for.

It leave me wondering now was the PC shop thing I mentioned before an extra easter egg rather than a bug as well. In case anyone wants to know it works like this.

1) Buy enough things from the PC shop and close the menu
2) Reopen the shop menu
3) Notice that depending on how much you spent you get a portion of your money back each time you open and close the shop (The more you open and close after buying things the more money you would get back)

Then there was the shortcut to the phone i remember finding which was hit the Pgdn key and it took you straight to it without using the menu.

There were a few others mentioned as well.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ok, I was looking for something that said set 70 Preperativos Cita and nothing like that exists. There is a variable 70 but if I change it to 20 it takes me to my room, Sarah says she's sorry and the game freezes... I'll try to change the time, maybe that will help...

(Edit:) Little Mike was in his room, I moved him outside Sarah's room (changed time to 5am just to be sure) and it worked perfectly. Just in case someone has the same issue...
Sorry for the confusion. In the walkthrough I put in both the variable number and the variable name because not everyone uses saveeditonline. There are multiple save editors out there and some use the variable name. There is one that I am aware of that gives both the name and the number, but the number is offset by 1 compared to saveeditonline which I used when performing these tasks to write the walkthrough.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Ah I actually discovered the Annie one though I had no clue what it was for.

It leave me wondering now was the PC shop thing I mentioned before an extra easter egg rather than a bug as well. In case anyone wants to know it works like this.

1) Buy enough things from the PC shop and close the menu
2) Reopen the shop menu
3) Notice that depending on how much you spent you get a portion of your money back each time you open and close the shop (The more you open and close after buying things the more money you would get back)

Then there was the shortcut to the phone i remember finding which was hit the Pgdn key and it took you straight to it without using the menu.

There were a few others mentioned as well.
This one I think actually is a bug. The intention of the shop thing is so you won't ever have both of the same item class in inventory at one time. Take for example the graphics cards. You can't have both the 1080 and the 970 in inventory at the same time. The intention is if you have the 970 in inventory and you buy the 1080, it will remove the 970 from your inventory and credit you back some money as if you sold it back. Should make sense so far.

The bug is that it does this even if you don't have the 970 in inventory. It even does it if you don't buy anything at all. The script just looks to see if you have the 1080 and if you do then it removes the 970 from inventory and credits you money. Since you don't have the 970 it actually doesn't remove anything and just gives you free money. This same thing happens in vice versa, if you have the 970, it will try to remove the 1080 and give you money back for it. You get more money for returning the higher class item, so you can get the most money by having the lower class item in inventory.

This doesn't just happen with the graphics cards. It happens with the headphones, the microphones and the capture cards as well. The more item types you have the more money you will receive. To maximize your money through this bug buy the 4 lower end items and then talk to the shop owner over and over again for $1350 each time you open the menu.

All that being said, it's still easier to earn money by checking the couch in Chinatown.

tianzi2020

Aug 5, 2017
just finish all main sub quest user firebane mod one time bugging oso no have done all quest in 53 day that clock very userfull can done many quest now waiting new event

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes