• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
I think I have seen someone had a save collection with every scene saved just before happening any one still have that or
Just go to the original post of this thread and download the complete CG. You can watch the scenes on your favorite video player whenever you want.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hopefully when this game is completely made BOTN will make a gallery to view all the scenes in the game regardless of which paths you have taken. That is one of the few wish lists I have.

Though I am guessing the major meat and potato's of the next update is going to be Jet since she is the only one who has a quest line being worked on.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, this game could really benefit from a scene replay. Save slots 10-20 are parts of the game saved just before the best scenes for me. Hopefully there will be one down the line. Or maybe someone'll make a mod for it.

And is Jet really the only one with a working quest line, or do you just mean one that's being worked on/added in the next update. Cause there's still the main quest with dad and maria, plus Sandra and Daisy, Nesrot, Tyna, then others that haven't been added.

Can't wait for the new update though. Based on what was posted a few pages ago, doesn't seem like there will be much story content. Seems that focus will be on adding scenes for existing girls, barring Jet since she gets the quest update. My assumption is that the phone date pool will expand after this, or house visits at least. Then the Sarah quest too.

Really hope the Sasha route will get added in the update after this one. And more Laura too, really want a continuation of her quest line. And Mrs. Turner getting a quest line would also be neat.

Sarah321

Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys,

I am playing version 09 and i finished the questline with Amy. To trigger this event you have to be on day 35 or more. I spent much more than 10 days after that so my total days are above 45. But i am not able to trigger the Dad's quest, because he is not coming home from his trip.

Anybody here who has any idea how to get this quest started?

My save is at a point where I have only to steal the data for Maria, but after that I am stuck at home, because whenever I want to leave the house the game tell me that I have to speak to Maria first. But for that the dad has to come home and that doesn't trigger. Go on a date at afternoon works, but after coming home the same problem.

I played countless days after I was stuck at home, but nothing gonna happen.

EDIT\\ Is there a way to modify the days with saveeditonline? I only understand how to change the amount of money and items, but can not say if there is a value for the days anywhere.

Last edited:

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
I posted a doc file with screen shots of all variables in the game a few pages back. Look at the Dias variables. Dias Semana is the day of week, Dias Trabajado is the days worked at your current job. I remember there is also a Dias Eventos. Pretty sure that's the one you want.

And for those who keep asking, yes, I am hoping to get time to add a scene replay room to the next version of my mod if BoN releases it well enough before I go back from vacation.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
And for those who keep asking, yes, I am hoping to get time to add a scene replay room to the next version of my mod if BoN releases it well enough before I go back from vacation.
If you manage to craft something like that, you'd be a hero. Mods really do make the world a better, sexier place.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys,

I am playing version 09 and i finished the questline with Amy. To trigger this event you have to be on day 35 or more. I spent much more than 10 days after that so my total days are above 45. But i am not able to trigger the Dad's quest, because he is not coming home from his trip.

Anybody here who has any idea how to get this quest started?

My save is at a point where I have only to steal the data for Maria, but after that I am stuck at home, because whenever I want to leave the house the game tell me that I have to speak to Maria first. But for that the dad has to come home and that doesn't trigger. Go on a date at afternoon works, but after coming home the same problem.

I played countless days after I was stuck at home, but nothing gonna happen.

EDIT\\ Is there a way to modify the days with saveeditonline? I only understand how to change the amount of money and items, but can not say if there is a value for the days anywhere.
It is a bug in the game's code. If you don't do the maria quest before the 45 days then said quest will never trigger. Not sure if BON overlooked this but that just so happens to be the case. So for future reference you should always do the Maria quest before the 45 day limit otherwise it will cause this glitch to happen.

As for your second question yes there is. the variable you would need to change is variable 3 since that is the days past one. My advice would be to change it to a variable between 35 - 45

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,

I am playing version 09 and i finished the questline with Amy ...
It is a bug in the game's code ...
As for your second question yes there is. the variable you would need to change is variable 3 since that is the days past one. My advice would be to change it to a variable between 35 - 45
I'd just like to add on to what Mistress_Kixen said. When playing with time you may also want to consider there are more variables than just the days passes counter (variable #3).

There also is Variable #2 which manages the day of the week. It stores 1-7 for days Monday-Sunday respectively. You probably want to note this value whenever you change variable #3 and do some quick math to find out the new day of the week and update both variables.

Then there is variable #42. This variable keeps a count of days similar to variable #3. This counter is used to determine when you get the message "you have an exam today" when you go to school. The value should always equal the same as variable #3 so whenever you change variable #3 you should change variable #42 as well.

Finally there is the time component. Variable #1 manages the hour of the day. There may be instances you just need to change your save file to go back just a few hours. Change variable #1 to any hour between 0-23

Sarah321

Aug 12, 2017
First of all thanks to your replys @Firebane, Mistress_Kixen and ballzak!

After Firbanes post I found the post #2911 from Cyrus where I was able to look after the variables I need.

But after some trys and over two hours I gave up and I think it would be easier to start a new game and go for Marias quest before the 45 days ends. Is there any questline I am only able to do before the 45 days?

I changed the variables #3, #2 and #1 but not #42. I don't know if that variable would change anything with my problem.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have a question ... I can not find (is not anywhere) the East Town Bookstore ... Can it be a Bug? There's a Sex Shop, a Dinner, a Food Store but not a Bookstore ... And in the game Morgan says it's close to the Gas Station ... But no.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question ... I can not find (is not anywhere) the East Town Bookstore ... Can it be a Bug? There's a Sex Shop, a Dinner, a Food Store but not a Bookstore ... And in the game Morgan says it's close to the Gas Station ... But no.
The bookstore actually doesn't have a sign above it. It's a bit up and to the left of where you talk to the girl that gives you stealth training. right behind the madboom building that's next to the food store.

Reactions: Buster65

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
The bookstore actually doesn't have a sign above it. It's a bit up and to the left of where you talk to the girl that gives you stealth training. right behind the madboom building that's next to the food store.
Thanks.... I found!

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
So i finished the game till this point and i wanted to say GREAT GAME !!!
Thx for releasing this m8 keep up the good work, can't w8 for the next release.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
yes but how to enter ?
You needed to have done the following

1) Finish jet's quest up to the point of the mission
2) Speak to the old man in back and give the used Panties.

To do the second part you will need a rope (you can find one in the mailbox at daisy's home or buy one in the gift shop) so you can steal used panties from the other women's houses in that neighborhood.

Once you gotten all seven sets of panties give them to the old man and he will let you pass. This mission can only be done at night and be warned you can die on said mission so save before starting it.

Reactions: cangotu and Krull

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Monday morning. Entrance to the house. You won't have a choice on that. You could be caught in the alarm clock loop, though.

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes