• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)( Need have complete Laura, Sarah and Amy) " how is this done? I have had 4 dates and stuck her in the wall once already. What do I do now?

Erandil

Jul 15, 2017
Anybody an idea why the game doesn't recognise that I have finsihed the damn tourney or what variable I have to change to make it so? Because I am supposed to talk with Sayuki to progress the Daisy quest but all she asks me is if I want to travel to the tourney again...

Tyna and Co progressed as the walkthrough described if that is of any help...

Edit: actually the problem seems to be that Daisy's quest bugged since I can endlessly repeat the schoolyard fight scene...

Nevermind, talked to the wrong person...

Zatous

Apr 25, 2018
i got black screen after the hospital scene can someone help me with this
and when i start the game there is an error says "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js"

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Is there any way to get to the gang hideout by car ? cause the driver doesnt show up anymore for me...

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
Guys, i`m looking for work on this engine used in this game, but i cant find it, could u tell me where can i find it, and the name plz.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes