Snooky

Jan 19, 2019
Can't figure out how to start a 2.0 Extra event with Sarah at school. All requirements are met. I ran around the entire second floor on the left side of the school, but the event does not start. Who can prompts where there can be a problem?
First, you have to be a gang member, Finish Sarah's quest and you must have Hot Lubricant, go to your gang hideout and buy a Fake Tinymon card (if you want to repeat the scene buy a lot of them). Second, the next weekday go to school, go to the first floor (the floor tha your classroom is), go to the right side (Teaches Office area), then go down to the left room (the room you found the screwdriver in Dad's quest), in the room on north wall you will find a crack, put in there the Fake Tinymon card. Third, the next weekday go to school in the same room you put the Fake Tinymon card, Sarah will be there stuck in the hole, click on her, enjoy.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Because this function is not yet implemented
Working times with Maria:
06:00 kitchen table HJ and Cum Swallow.
08:00 in frond of TV talk to her, Sex Vaginal.
10:00 laundry, repeat of the scene of Beggar's quest.
18:00 in her room, she is sitting to her desk.
23:00 Bathroom peek and enter, sex anal.
01:00 after midnight in her room vaginal or anal sex or just sleep.
ty bro

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Is there any mod or something that helps reduce the insane grind on this game?
Sure: Modify your in-head approach to Your New Life and take the repeating stuff as a daily routine not a grind. Your not a Miller ;D And have you noticed that there 's a Lamp in your room which offers excellent chances to ruin your game with some cheating.

help pl0x
If you can't use the front door, what if you try the back door? And no, you won't need lubricant, only some rope to do it...

Mar 25, 2018
From walkthrough after the rescue.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest
are they repeatable scenes? i already finished the dates, i forgot if they are repeatable in 2.0 but in 2.1 i can no longer repeat the dates

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
are they repeatable scenes? i already finished the dates, i forgot if they are repeatable in 2.0 but in 2.1 i can no longer repeat the dates
You have to go to your gang hideout and speak with Allison at 20:00 hours to repeat the scenes, not to her home (Mark or Marcus home). For me works that way.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering after finishing the game do you still need to check on school each day or can this part be skipped in later part of the game ??

Mar 25, 2018
You have to go to your gang hideout and speak with Allison at 20:00 hours to repeat the scenes, not to her home (Mark or Marcus home). For me works that way.
i can't speak with her anymore at the gang hideout in 2.1, maybe because i spoke with her at midnight and the next day outside her house even though i already got her a job and finished the dates with her in 2.0

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doing Charles quest, I've talked to Charles but he's saying the stuff he usually says, is this normal?

I got the card deck in the end though, but I'm afraid I encountered a bug that will bite me in the ass later on.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
12:00-20:00 - Kitchen (just kiss mc)
14:00 - Shower (Doesn't trigger)
19:00 - Basement (Doesn't trigger)
21:00 - Dinner Table, Living Room (Doesn't trigger)
22:00 - Living Room (transported to MC's room and time passes to 23:00)

So those scenes ain't got images or are bugged?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hi! I've just downloaded 2.1 to play it but I've met a bug, after the Hospital scene I jump to my room where Im fapping to a videogame and Laura comes in. In the game code this shouldnt be like this, first Maria should wellcome you home invite to play videogames and have pizza and then you should meet Amy and Sarah, after that the scene of Laura coming to your room while you fap should trigger.
I dont know if it is only with my savegames or a general bug. What happens in your game after you come home from the Hospital after getting attacked at your home?:
A. you see a scene with maria at your home where she welcomes you, you play videogames and eat pizza, then you meet Amy and sarah, and afterwards you are fapping to your computer and then Laura comes to give you a blowjob
B. you jump to the Laura scene without seeing Maria Amy and Sarah at home, (you can see them at the hospital)

Reactions: nestorx10

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
So every now and then, Maria will show up in MC's room asking if they want to spend the night then have sex. I played the previous release Xtra and it seemed she appeared randomly twice. In a new playthrough in the newest version, she did it again right after MC story date night with Sarah. I managed to record the time in new playhtrough (don't know about old): Day 60, 00:04 hours, Thursday.

In my old playthrough, I had completed her quest and joined Dragunovs.
In new playthrough, I had completed Rachel quest, done Maria quest up to where we talk to her boss at the labs after telling her that Dad was going to fuck her over, and just finished story date night with Sarah.

Does anyone know what the triggers are for her to appear in MC room?
she appears from 0:00 to 4:00 as a random event (20% probability) if switch number "1953 aHEGAO MARIA" is "on" and variable "0095 Cahng quest" has a value of 2 or more. You also have to be in the room from 20:00 to 22:00 before (can be other night) for the event to be reactivated. Also switch number "0672 PAPA FUERA DE CASA" needs to be off

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
im stuck at classroom how do i get out of classroom
some other people has complained about the same error, maybe is a bug, can you upload your savegame? in which mission are you involved? have you completed teachers quests and school events (Carol study)?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes