Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Step-mom is blocking the door and i cant go anywhere? Im using other people saves and the only ones i can get to work is Nesrot

Newbie1001

Nov 5, 2017
Is this impossible to play on a macbook pro? I've tried using the unarchiever but it doesn't open right. Something about file corrupted? Someone, please help.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Is anyone actually d/l this every single update? I know it was just up a few days ago, and it's four bloody gigs...

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
we can still use the previous save (ver 20.0) right? or are we have to start over? cause i bit confuse. and where can i find rosalva? i cant find her i recees
Yes you can use saves from earlier versions. But you need to move saves to newer version yourself. To /www -subfolder.

There seems to be some kind of delay bug in Rosalva's appearance to Class. I didn't have her in my class when I started newest version with save from older version but she appeared next week's Friday. Just as if she would have been introduced to class after Ronald was arrested.

What is External Events? '-'
Events which happen outside of something. In this case outside of Home in Old Quarter.

Is this the final version from v2.1 or still more to come from v2.1??
Most probably, yes.

Is this impossible to play on a macbook pro? I've tried using the unarchiever but it doesn't open right. Something about file corrupted? Someone, please help.
Update Archive Extracter first. If still doesn't work, delete broken archive and download again. Come back to ask more help if didn't work...

Is anyone actually d/l this every single update? I know it was just up a few days ago, and it's four bloody gigs...
Sure everyone who want play it will download whole package every time it's updated. That's BoN's style of updating...

Edit: Of course, there's option of Uploader making a stripped package containing only added and modified files but so far none have done it.

-edited second time-

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I have a problem at the beginning of Beth quest as there is not a call to the principal office and yes I have switch 597 on and switch 578 on. Also is there an updated walkthrough yet? What triggers Jacks rage?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Is there any hope for an erotic adventure in the shower with Maria? Or is it just a bug same as in the basement, aphrodisiac, ask a data, etc. After all, so want further meetings with a little baby and its great advantages )))

bk201201

Jan 24, 2018
Hey i think i encounterd a bug in sarah quest where after the double date and chosing to go back with her maria appaer in the room and kinda glitsh the entire thing even if i refuse to have sex with her and u just freeze in my room and cant move.
anyone got any soulution for this?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
how can the dad beat up the mc or threaten him makes zero sense, you have beaten stronger people in tournaments, is the dad going to ntr the mc or what is going on ?, this story makes zero sense.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are such a thing as cutscenes ... essentially that is what happens and that is as good a cutscene as it gets in this kind of game - it is a Mcguffin - deux exposition - deux ex makina - plot forwarding device - call it what-ever you like, it sprung from dev's mind and we all have to contend with that.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
stuck with Allison mission guy....
after talk with Markus at home and rescure Allison, i cant find here in Martina Press, help me pls
From walkthrough after the rescue.
Now you have to help Allison to find a new Job. Go to Old Quarter at 24:00 hours and you will find Allison standing in front of her home drunk (Marcus home), speak to her, after the talk she enter her house.
Go to sleep.
The next morning you will find Allison in frond of her house again, talk to her and you give her the address of your gang.
In the afternoon go to your gang hideout you will find Allison outside of the building, speak to her and you two go in and you talk with Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depends on wich mafia you belong to, now Allison have a new job in your gang hideout.
After all that you are outside, go back in find Allison and talk to her. From now on you can take her for dinner if you go to gang hideout at 20:00 hours.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest

kakamik

Apr 23, 2017
From walkthrough after the rescue.
Now you have to help Allison to find a new Job. Go to Old Quarter at 24:00 hours and you will find Allison standing in front of her home drunk (Marcus home), speak to her, after the talk she enter her house.
Go to sleep.
The next morning you will find Allison in frond of her house again, talk to her and you give her the address of your gang.
In the afternoon go to your gang hideout you will find Allison outside of the building, speak to her and you two go in and you talk with Jaqueline, Svetlana, Sayuki or Bliss depends on wich mafia you belong to, now Allison have a new job in your gang hideout.
After all that you are outside, go back in find Allison and talk to her. From now on you can take her for dinner if you go to gang hideout at 20:00 hours.
Continue the dates with her until you max out her love and you can select what to do.
This ends Allison quest
thank you, it's work !

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
guys any one know why maria doesn't speak here in bathroom
Because this function is not yet implemented
Working times with Maria:
06:00 kitchen table HJ and Cum Swallow.
08:00 in frond of TV talk to her, Sex Vaginal.
10:00 laundry, repeat of the scene of Beggar's quest.
18:00 in her room, she is sitting to her desk.
23:00 Bathroom peek and enter, sex anal.
01:00 after midnight in her room vaginal or anal sex or just sleep.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes