- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
About the update:

- Finished Maria content. (Nothing really great)
- Jack Story (This was a good idea. Too bad this took 70% of the update)
- Lucy (She tells about Jack and this is all. No sex or any shit.)
- Mafia Quests (Nothing, absolutely nothing was added)

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
About the update:

- Finished Maria content. (Nothing really great)
- Jack Story (This was a good idea. Too bad this took 70% of the update)
- Lucy (She tells about Jack and this is all. No sex or any shit.)
- Mafia Quests (Nothing, absolutely nothing was added)
He only added 6 new scenes for Maria (the one with console is bugged in my save). I think he would add more scenes for Maria, like 4-5 at least, I guess. Maybe even in xtras. So we can only wait and hope for the best :)

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
He only added 6 new scenes for Maria (the one with console is bugged in my save). I think he would add more scenes for Maria, like 4-5 at least, I guess. Maybe even in xtras. So we can only wait and hope for the best :)
And some of the scenes don't trigger for me. I interact with her, and nothing happens. :/

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
And some of the scenes don't trigger for me. I interact with her, and nothing happens. :/
I mean, if you're talking about toilet at 16/17 hr, basement 19hr, shower 14/15 hr, near tv at 22hr, at the dinner table at 21hr, I presume he would add those scenes in xtras or next update, since there's no files for them in the game (console scene is bugged in my save)
Edit: I also think he would add a beach scene with Maria.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, if you're talking about toilet at 16/17 hr, basement 19hr, shower 14/15 hr, near tv at 22hr, at the dinner table at 21hr, I presume he would add those scenes in xtras or next update, since there's no files for them in the game (console scene is bugged in my save)
Edit: I also think he would add a beach scene with Maria.
I hope he adds them in extras, as it would be weird to put out a finished update with Maria just standing in awkward places without being able to interact with her.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
When it says that you have to complete Sarah, Amy, and Laura's stories to access the Mafia content, does that include Sarah's new dates?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
When it says that you have to complete Sarah, Amy, and Laura's stories to access the Mafia content, does that include Sarah's new dates?
Possibly, but even when I finished them, I still can't start mafia storyline (russians). He might have added mafia quest (start of it at least), but it's bugged in test version.
I hope he adds them in extras, as it would be weird to put out a finished update with Maria just standing in awkward places without being able to interact with her.
I also hope so, because if he doesn't add them at all, it wouldn't make any sense, since Maria is one of the main characters of the game. I think he would add few in xtras and others in next update (I hope next update would focus on Lucy)

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

ericai

May 14, 2018
Acturally there are many new CGs in this update, but most of them are in Jack's life. Considering BON are trying to leave spain, this may explain why he put such effort on making Jack's life. Also, looks like BON really likes Sarah that he add Sarah content every update after we fuck her in v1.9, so we can only hope Maria will also get this treatment since we finally fuck her so there are many new possibilities for her scenes.

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Hey could you share with me Maria's save in the shower and in the bathroom please? my saves are bugged

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes