stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
lost all my saves....but i see them in save files but nothing work.......
probably your saves work but you also need the index files for RPGMaker to read them, unrar this file into your new savegame folder and the game should find your savegames again

Reactions: gyuuro

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yo need to collect tinymon crd and talk to sarah. i give her in her at bathroom and her room 2 times but now cant find what to do.
For Sarah you need to find a card two times, it is indicated by a sparkle. After that for Amy you need to find the camera in the living room once, for Laura the sparkle at her computer once.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
yo need to collect tinymon crd and talk to sarah. i give her in her at bathroom and her room 2 times but now cant find what to do.

no sarah anywhere maybe its a bug
No, Sarah is in the house, I was able to continue. You just have to look carefully. It's hard to see sometimes with the contrast and all.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
For Sarah you need to find a card two times, it is indicated by a sparkle. After that for Amy you need to find the camera in the living room once, for Laura the sparkle at her computer once.

i finish with sarah but no sparkle at living room for amy and no sparkle for laura

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Since it's mentioned in changelog for 2.1 that there are quests for each gang do i need separate save for each gang path or i can start with any save? Also would appreciate if anybody can tell how to start new events?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Yes, I only did the exam one.
Make a backup of your savegames first, this steps will try to regress you to the point where Rachel rewards you after changing the exam questions and you should be able to keep plying from then on normally, but maybe there is some variable or switch that I've not seen and messes things up so keep that backup safe!
be sure not to be inside rachel house in your savegame , and then :
Set variable: 12 "Relacion Rachel" to "50"
Set variable:28 "Evento Rachel" to "6"
Set variable:185 "Amor Rachel" to "45"
then load the game and go to Rachel's house

Tell me if yoou run into a bug or it doesnt work

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Since it's mentioned in changelog for 2.1 that there are quests for each gang do i need separate save for each gang path or i can start with any save? Also would appreciate if anybody can tell how to start new events?
New events trigger when you enter your house, and yes as answer to your question. You do need a seperate save for each gang. Someone posted a full save library with finished 2.0 saves for all four gangs. I would recommend downloading those saves if you want to try out each gang.

Reactions: RottenPlum
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes