Zicary31

Jan 20, 2019
hello I'm looking for a tutorial to help me get through the game without losing any detail my question is which is the best of the downloads for version 2.0 thanks in advance

Ice4k0920

Jun 6, 2018
can anyone help?i can't progress with daisy quest,i'm at the part where i have to ask bliss for help but all she says is "sorry,the jobs is in next update"

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
can anyone help?i can't progress with daisy quest,i'm at the part where i have to ask bliss for help but all she says is "sorry,the jobs is in next update"
it is a known bug, you'll have to use RPGMakerSaveEdit to solve it, check here:

I freeze in nadine quest..
Can you send a savefile to check?

Reactions: Ice4k0920

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Had no problems with your savegame, all the scene went fine, when this happens is not the problem of a variable or a switch not activating it probably it is bc you are using a mod that conflicts with the game, are you using firebanes mod with compressed version? they are not compatible.
Here is your savegame after that scene, but is no solution, try to download the vanilla (complete) 2.0 version without mods and use your own savegame to see the scene. I believe that firebane's mod is compatible with vanilla 2.0 so you could try in that case

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
It would be 21 evening or late night of 21 western time zone most probably I suppose
its supposed to be today, he said yesterday he would release it on the 20, keeping in mind i live in spain too, its still early, most people just finished eating lunch here, so give it at least 4 more hours being optimistic

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
its supposed to be today, he said yesterday he would release it on the 20, keeping in mind i live in spain too, its still early, most people just finished eating lunch here, so give it at least 4 more hours being optimistic
He posted he would release the 2.1 update test version on friday. He left Spain in December btw (I don't know where tho). It would be released in 2 hours (best case scenario) or in more than 4 hours (worst case scenario)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes