Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Acturally there are many new CGs in this update, but most of them are in Jack's life. Considering BON are trying to leave spain, this may explain why he put such effort on making Jack's life. Also, looks like BON really likes Sarah that he add Sarah content every update after we fuck her in v1.9, so we can only hope Maria will also get this treatment since we finally fuck her so there are many new possibilities for her scenes.
"Finally fuck her." We first fucked Maria AAAAGES ago... lol

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Did everything i could on this version. Correct me if i'm wrong

Maria Scenes are:
Breakfast
Living Room - Workout
Kitchen (Bugged for me)
Shower - afternoon(Doesnt trigger)
Basement (Doesnt trigger)
Bathroom night - Anal
Bathroom/toilet (Doesnt trigger)
22:00 PM - she appears, but we get teleported
00:00 - she's outsided bugged (where the cat is, we cant reach her)
Night - Anal and Vaginal

Dont know if those scenes are bugged or if they are supposed to be only on XTRA version.

Sarah - nice touch on the dates, all character could have something like that

Lucy - just a intro

Gangs - dont know how to start

Going to wait for the fix version or XTRA , to give this update a rate. Jake story was pretty good.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Hey could you share with me Maria's save in the shower and in the bathroom please? my saves are bugged
It's not bugged, if the content is missing. I posted already, that some scenes have not been added yet (at least not yet, I hope BON adds them eventually) in particular: at 14/15 hr shower, 19hr basement, 22hr living room (near tv), 21 hr dinner table, 16/17 hr toilet on second floor, possible beach scene. The scene in the bathroom at 23hr is working. The one got bugged for some people, like me, is the one when you play console in the morning and invite Maria. In total he added 6 new scenes with Maria so far (also he changed the timeline for laundry scene, 10hr + old handjob scene from her quest at 18hr in her room).

Reactions: Chelas123

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018

Maria Scenes are:
Breakfast
Living Room - Workout
Kitchen (Bugged for me)
Bathroom night - Anal
Night - Anal and Vaginal

Dont know if those scenes are bugged or if they are supposed to be only on XTRA version.

Lucy - just a intro

Going to wait for the fix version or XTRA , to give this update a rate. Jake story was pretty good.
Oh, she was outside of the house at 00:00. I was wondering where she was all this time. Scenes, that don't trigger haven't been added yet. There's basically no files for them. Nobody can't start gangs storylines, it's either bugged or BON didn't add any of them.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Now, i really want to kill Jack.
He's a asshole to Mike.
True. I suppose BON would let us kill him in the end or spare him. Cuz the plot obviously took the turn to that, with this update. I also didn't expect MNL to get so dark and creepy. That was something :)
Edit: I also wonder if the plot goes the same way if you choose warren's gang tho.

Reactions: hahacool

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
True. I suppose BON would let us kill him in the end or spare him. Cuz the plot obviously took the turn to that, with this update. I also didn't expect MNL to get so dark and creepy. That was something :)
Edit: I also wonder if the plot goes the same way if you choose warren's gang tho.
This update was really dense and dark. I loved that part.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017

Maria Scenes are:
Breakfast
Living Room - Workout
Kitchen (Bugged for me)
Bathroom night - Anal
Night - Anal and Vaginal

Lucy - just a intro

So far it seems like a majority of the update was for Jack's backstory, which was cool to see. The Maria scenes were awesome though, definitely the highlight of this test version for me. She's got good positions and great sex scenes.

I unpacked some of the game files and it doesn't seem like there are images/scenes for the random places Maria shows up at throughout the day. My current assumption is that the places she appears in but has no action yet (bathroom afternoon, basement night, outside, etc.) are scenes to be added in the Xtra version or are being set up for another update.

All you can do for Lucy is buy her furniture to renovate the secondary house. Gang missions aren't in it seems. Dakota is also standing out in front of the garage even though I use a Russian gang save file. Sayuki model is also in the house hallway for some reason and gives a laugh when you click her. The only outstanding bug is that the Maria game scene doesn't pop up an is stuck on the console playing image.

For now, my thoughts are that I LOVED the new Maria content but the rest felt a little lacking. Rather, I expected more to do than just play through Jack's backstory. Wonder if BoN has anything else in store for the 2.1 Xtra version or bugfix updates.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Why Jack wants to kill you even if you choose Warren´s ? Bug ? Each save with different mafia is the same thing
Probably because warren mafia wasn't updated, so you dont have that part yet. So the game trigger the update side (Chinese, Russian and Nesrot), at least, thats my guess.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
This update was really dense and dark. I loved that part.
Yeah, it was actually good. Cuz recent updates weren't like that, considering there's 4 gangs in the game at war for xenex. I hope he keeps it up until the end of the first game.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Probably because warren mafia wasn't updated, so you dont have that part yet. So the game trigger the update side (Chinese, Russian and Nesrot), at least, thats my guess.
That's also a possibility. But I wonder what people would have to do, if he updates warren's gang in a few months, cuz I'm pretty sure old saves wouldn't work then. Considering how the plot went on, before update on warren's gang

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
So far it seems like a majority of the update was for Jack's backstory, which was cool to see. The Maria scenes were awesome though, definitely the highlight of this test version for me. She's got good positions and great sex scenes.

I unpacked some of the game files and it doesn't seem like there are images/scenes for the random places Maria shows up at throughout the day. My current assumption is that the places she appears in but has no action yet (bathroom afternoon, basement night, outside, etc.) are scenes to be added in the Xtra version or are being set up for another update.

All you can do for Lucy is buy her furniture to renovate the secondary house. Gang missions aren't in it seems. Dakota is also standing out in front of the garage even though I use a Russian gang save file. Sayuki model is also in the house hallway for some reason and gives a laugh when you click her. The only outstanding bug is that the Maria game scene doesn't pop up an is stuck on the console playing image.

For now, my thoughts are that I LOVED the new Maria content but the rest felt a little lacking. Rather, I expected more to do than just play through Jack's backstory. Wonder if BoN has anything else in store for the 2.1 Xtra version or bugfix updates.
I do understand why BON focused on Jack's backstory. I'm pretty sure it resembles BON's life in some ways (even tho I'm not a patron of his). I hope he adds more content for Maria tho, since she's one of the main characters. I also hope BON would focus on Lucy in the next update, since she doesn't have any content, since she's considered as a main character~. I wonder tho, if he added mafia's quests at all or it's just bugged.
Edit: It was a smart move to show the background of Jack. Cuz it makes more sense now, why he's behaving like that.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I was about to go into the update of this game, but seeing the comments and how bugged the test version is (which to be honest is no surprise in the least) I think I will wait until the xtra's version comes which should be here in a week if past updates are any indication.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Come to think of it, I can put some aphrodisiac into Maria's meal (Same as you can do with Sarah, Amy and Laura) but there's really no additional scene for Maria if you do so. Guess that's another open scene that'll hopefully be added.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I was about to go into the update of this game, but seeing the comments and how bugged the test version is (which to be honest is no surprise in the least) I think I will wait until the xtra's version comes which should be here in a week if past updates are any indication.
There only 1 bug so far (at least in my case)- one of the scenes with Maria is bugged. Other than that, I haven't encounter any bugs so far.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Come to think of it, I can put some aphrodisiac into Maria's meal (Same as you can do with Sarah, Amy and Laura) but there's really no additional scene for Maria if you do so. Guess that's another open scene that'll hopefully be added.
He would I suppose, since there's the same option for Sarah. I do think it would be part of the xtras tho.
Edit: Also going on a date with Maria is a possibility in the future. Since she doesn't tell MC to fuck off, when you call her.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes