PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Ruchaczxd I tried your save and its bugged, I do not see the reason, not seem to be a problem of variables, I recommend you load an older save where you do not have that problem.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Ruchaczxd Oh, that's sad, in that case there are 2 viable options, starting from the beggining or use someone else's Save.
That's why i never play testversions with my principal save, they can ruin your game.

-edit- Sorry and good luck :)

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
@Ruchaczxd Oh, that's sad, in that case there are 2 viable options, starting from the beggining or use someone else's Save.
That's why i never play testversions with my principal save, they can ruin your game.

-edit- Sorry and good luck :)
I will start new game in v2.1 :D but no testversion :D

Viperkol

Oct 6, 2018
Guys, I have a problem since 1.9 version with Shasha questline because the walkthrough i had from earlier versions suggested that i can edit the save to continue with Shasha and Sarah lines when i had to choose between them in the double date, then in version 1.8 (i think) i went out with Shasha in the 3 dates and she invited me to her house but then in version 1.9 with the tournament i went with Sarah, then after finishing it i couldnt enter Shasha's house again, and when i try to date her to make her invite me to her house again it gives me the choice of where to go from the 3 places, and no matter how many times i try to date her in different places, she doesn't invite me again and she wont let me into her house, anyone know how to fix this through editing the save? or anyway around this? Thanks.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
did my thingy...
My New Life v2.0+Xtras Fixed Skunked (650MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- -

thanks, your are the man...

animal,cartoon,thing or whatever :v

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
where you bought the fake tinimon card ?
No. In the school, go upstairs, go to the immediate right, as soon as the screen loads you should be able to see the hole/crack in the wall, go put the tinimon card there, come back the next day to the same spot. You can buy the tinimon card at your gang hideout.

Ramza

Jan 12, 2018
i don't know how to get the documents for jet from steven house does anybody know how to get them

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Question: Can I double-team the sleeping teacher yet? With that guy who sneaks into her apartment after you?
aw dude you know you get him arrested and he wants to murder you right. unless theirs another path that i don't know about. the next time you see him you better run

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
aw dude you know you get him arrested and he wants to murder you right. unless theirs another path that i don't know about. the next time you see him you better run
That's not really clear in the game when I played it. I know he has the hots for teacher but I don't remember anything about him wanting to kill the PC. I remember leaving it alone and that quest path just never continued.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes