Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
My New Life v2.0+Xtras Fixed Skunked (650MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- -

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Beggar near the Rachaels house dont have Tinymoon card. And in saveeditor i dont have item 198, what can i do ?
You must do full story and unlock buying item from him. I know he have because I have full game but i can't load save in new version and I don't want start new game

semnpai

Jun 22, 2018
is there a walktrough for the newer qeusts only so not the ld ones only the ones that have been added this update

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Somebody know how to load old save ????? From Testversion ????
Copy your Save folder from your downloaded game of MNL (the one you already play it, testversion in your case), HERE:
Game -> www -> save
save.png

If you have not saved the game in the new version, the "Save" folder will not appear, so just paste the one from your last game, if it exists just overwrite it.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Copy your Save folder from your downloaded game of MNL (the one you already play it, testversion in your case), HERE:
Game -> www -> save
View attachment 193334

If you have not saved the game in the new version, the "Save" folder will not appear, so just paste the one from your last game, if it exists just overwrite it.
This isn't working I trying but I can't continue game

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@Ruchaczxd Give me your save folder, I'll see what's wrong.
At the moment try to load my saves, they are from v1.9, I do not play TestVersions.
If they don't work for you, it would be a problem with the download (maybe is corrupted) you made of the latest version and the saves are fine.
View attachment save.zip

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes