MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here ya go chums. Pictures for 2.0, knock yourselves out. My personal opinion is that I did not even bother with 2.0 until the extras showed up - was just not interested in the stories and the pictures are looking worse and worse. The extras pictures are awesome however. I think BoN should just move on and leave this game as is. He's running out of ideas

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
Same. Cant find her at school. Not sure why.
You go to the right when you go up to the second floor of the school. Directly below you in the next area is a hole in the wall. If you bought the fake tinimon card you can leave it there and come back the next day for the scene.

I can't do Amy new scene. She lays in her bed in the morning instead of at the computer. Must be a glitch.

Reactions: Agent.404

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
You go to the right when you go up to the second floor of the school. Directly below you in the next area is a hole in the wall. If you bought the fake tinimon card you can leave it there and come back the next day for the scene.

I can't do Amy new scene. She lays in her bed in the morning instead of at the computer. Must be a glitch.
where you bought the fake tinimon card ?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i have the same problems with the fake Tinymon card, what did i missed before? Where to find this?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Why when i put old save in save folder i don't have it in game ? What I must do
Take everything of your old save and put it in the save folder of the current update, don't miss anything, if you deleted the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave from the old save, it's over for your game.

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
Take everything of your old save and put it in the save folder of the current update, don't miss anything, if you deleted the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave from the old save, it's over for your game.
No this isn't working I paste saves with all files

panove97

May 31, 2018
For getting fake tinymon card u can use RpgMakerSaveEdit, go to items, scroll down to 198 , there will be this card. But write there only one card, because if u write more it will not work.

Reactions: Agent.404

Ruchaczxd

Jun 18, 2017
For getting fake tinymon card u can use RpgMakerSaveEdit, go to items, scroll down to 198 , there will be this card. But write there only one card, because if u write more it will not work.
Fake Tinyamon you can get from Beggar(next to Rachel House) if u do full Sarah mission

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes