• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
Im stuck on a chloe mission, it says i need to have a better relationship with Daisy yet i already have her completed

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
1 - Jet: Go through the sewers. The grate is in the north-east corner and just keep going left. You'll see a white arrowmarker.
2 - Allison: Worked fine for me, i just walked up to her and she gave me the first mission. Otherwise pick the job via the pc options and go through it from the start. Make sure you have the camera and mayby you need it fully upgraded. It's not that expensive.
3 - Havent gone through Chloe yet. Did you fully finish Daisy's quest?
Regarding Allison, where did you find her after the judge made her quit her job? How do you progress from that point so that you can actually sleep with Markus' mom?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Regarding Allison, where did you find her after the judge made her quit her job? How do you progress from that point so that you can actually sleep with Markus' mom?
It's like you haven't actually been reading previous posts, where it has been said, that's it's bugged most likely, after the incident with judge

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Bro, i have finished all my Paparazzi in my last save. But now this have restarted!
Fuck... I need a new save.

Reactions: vutuan

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
If she just asks you to take pictures and you get 100$ after, then you can just ignore paparazzi job from that point.
I don't have this option. She wants me to take pictures from Maisie, but the "spot" for the picture in the bar doest appear.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I don't have this option. She wants me to take pictures from Maisie, but the "spot" for the picture in the bar doest appear.
It's not an option, she just tells you to take pictures of famous people, after that screen goes black, time passes and you get 100$, but if she wants you to take pictures of specific people, then idk how it did get reset

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Did you have the same problem taking pictures of Maisie Williams?
You're supposed to have Maisies picture as a sepcial item in your inventory. When you did her mission adn you gave her the photo you actually dont and get it as an item. I think you need to have that item in order to trigger Allisons further quests. I think i read something like that on the patreon page from BoN.

Edit; I checked if I still had Maisies picture as an item and i dont, so it probably dissapears form your inventory when you go talk to Allsion and so the furthe quests trigger. I'm 100% sure i did have the item before i started on Allsion in this update. If I finish this update up I'll check through saveeditor if i can recover the varibale number for the item so you can just edit it in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
It's like you haven't actually been reading previous posts, where it has been said, that's it's bugged most likely, after the incident with judge
I'm aware that the quest may be bugged, but the poster I asked didn't clarify whether or not the Alison quest worked for him all the way through or just up until the rescue like the majority of us. If his save for whatever reason isn't bugged, it doesn't hurt to ask just in case.

According to BoN on his patreon, Alison is supposed to appear outside her house at night after you rescue her. She's missing for a lot of people though. SOME patrons have managed to get her to appear.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Is there any person who managed to get Allison to appear outside her house? Could you send me your save file? I want to try something.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
the threesomes scene with mc chloe and kelly was DIVINEEEEEEEEEEE. So happy he did that

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I'm aware that the quest may be bugged, but the poster I asked didn't clarify whether or not the Alison quest worked for him all the way through or just up until the rescue like the majority of us. If his save for whatever reason isn't bugged, it doesn't hurt to ask just in case.

According to BoN on his patreon, Alison is supposed to appear outside her house at night after you rescue her. She's missing for a lot of people though. SOME patrons have managed to get her to appear.
K, mb then, I guess. She doesn't appear, in my case, it's some random shit, I presume. I hope BON would fix it in a few days, so we wouldn't have to wait, until fixed version with extras

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Is there any person who managed to get Allison to appear outside her house? Could you send me your save file? I want to try something.
It's about a switch, I guess. However, rpgsaveedit 0.63 doesn't open, in my case. So I can't be sure..

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Question. When you guys went to Marckus' house after rescuing Allison, did you get the scene where you talked about him and the principal again?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes