todspence

Aug 15, 2018
anyone has save of game caught up to this update and having joined nesrot gang, lost my saves, and dont want to play from beginning, man love the game but wish it was renpy

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Can't continue Chloe Quest!
Says that i need more relantionship with Daisy, but i have 2000!
Help =(

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Now I'm at the point after Allison loses her job. Is this the point where you're stuck on too? Do we just keep visiting Marckus?
Yeah, I'm stuck there too, I mean it might work, I've tried looking for her all over the city at different time, didn't work, I suppose the quest might be bugged :(

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
So, I just finished the pussy fights. I'll admit, I was a bit disappointed, the fights were nice, the side-quests too, but I expected more considering all the hype I read about it :p also, I would have liked to be able to fuck every girl in that tournament, so maybe instead of a tournament, it could be a challenge a bit in the style of pokemon, where you have to beat everyone (from the weaker to the strongest) in order to beat the champion (so instead of 4 fights it would be 16 and you get to fuck every pussy in the challenge). I'm saying that since I don't really like seeing other characters than the MC doing the fucking :p
or maybe just some little quests during or after the competition allowing us to fuck the other girls there ^^
And finally, I hope we get more content with Christian's mom, not only is she hot as fuck, but being able to fuck your bully's mother is just AWESOME =D

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
And already had played and finalized the work of paparazzi, when Arya and Sansa are in the boat. Now I can not repeat it. What can I do?

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Nice, i'm stuck in all 3 quests.

1 - Jet: Can't enter Christian house.
2 - Allison: Can't work.
3 - Chloe: Says "I need more relationship with Daisy." (I have 2000 points.)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Cyrus posted 30 November literally 5 post before his.

And nearly every post leading up to yours was saying that the update was out...like, right now. Yet you still asked for the date or the next release. LOL!!!!
lol? You just use an old post for what? Raise you post number? The new version is already out and i have already donwload it.
And when i write i literally go back 10 pages and there was no fucking info about who you say, so stop to do shitty quote post, because is usless to do the cool boy now.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Nice, i'm stuck in all 3 quests.

1 - Jet: Can't enter Christian house.
2 - Allison: Can't work.
3 - Chloe: Says "I need more relationship with Daisy." (I have 2000 points.)
1 - Jet: Go through the sewers. The grate is in the north-east corner and just keep going left. You'll see a white arrowmarker.
2 - Allison: Worked fine for me, i just walked up to her and she gave me the first mission. Otherwise pick the job via the pc options and go through it from the start. Make sure you have the camera and mayby you need it fully upgraded. It's not that expensive.
3 - Havent gone through Chloe yet. Did you fully finish Daisy's quest?

Last edited:
Reactions: overvelming

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
lol? You just use an old post for what? Raise you post number? The new version is already out and i have already donwload it.
And when i write i literally go back 10 pages and there was no fucking info about who you say, so stop to do shitty quote post, because is usless to do the cool boy now.
?XD I guess you haven't actually been reading, but rather just scrolling down ;)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes