Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
i think i finnished the paparazzi and the one after that. Not sure if there is more
Supposed to be, I guess, I've also finished the part where marcus asks for help to find his mom, after that radio silence pretty much.
Edit 1: Might also be bugged, since it's test version.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Supposed to be, I guess, I've also finished the part where marcus asks for help to find his mom, after that radio silence pretty much.
Edit 1: Might also be bugged, since it's test version.
Yeah true, im also stuck where im suppose to get the papers for jet

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Yeah true, im also stuck where im suppose to get the papers for jet
I've also been stuck at that part of jet's quest, To get Jet's papers go to high neighborhood at night (19:00+), go to the sewers, head straight to the left, until you see a triangle at the ladder

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Also in MY NEW LIFE MAIN QUESTS WALKTHROUGH v1.9 on OP page there is a section called Uperhuman fighter where tells you the variables you can use to modify your stats
yeah, but the problem was that I didn't add stats to stamina and evade, so the variables weren't showing up... But by redoing the last strength training, I managed to solve that issue.

Reactions: stray monkeys

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I've also been stuck at that part of jet's quest, To get Jet's papers go to high neighborhood at night (19:00+), go to the sewers, head straight to the left, until you see a triangle at the ladder
Ok thank you. Btw regarding allisons maybe you need to build relations up with marckus ?

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Ok thank you. Btw regarding allisons maybe you need to build relations up with marckus ?
Not working, at least not after 10~ visits in a row, I presume it's bugged, however I'll try to keep visiting marcus, maybe it would work after 20+ visits lol. Most likely it's bugged, since BON removed most of the grind from the game at this point.
Edit: You're welcome btw :)

Last edited:

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Also not! I search about 10 pages back and i do not see a single answer about that!
Where you see 5 post before his? Because i go to page 1060 and nothing! Is normal to ask for new info, if after 10 pages you can see that answer.

So i ask it too.
Can someone link or say info about release date or new info in general for the new version? The game go in:
my new life v2.0 o go in my new life 2 v0.1? Anyway info in general about who happen?

I really hope i can bang rachel's mom and also markus mom/sis and morgan's mother/aunt.
I know that we already bang morgan's mom and aunt. But we do it only for help him! I wanna a real choice system, where we can bang the two woman without Morgan know it :LOL: or the other friend Markus.
Morgan's aunt already give us the key of her house, but till now beggar neve give us the option to go there.
For Morgan's mother was cool if we can set something like go to an hotel and have all the choice to fuck her there :LOL:

Anyway i hope that in the new version we can finally buy an house so we can decide where meet the girls/women. So we can sleep in two different bed. f you wanna sleep at father house you do the normal sex action. If you istead wanna sleep to you secret house XD then other sex scene there. So we can avoid to use every time that damn candle with MC's father.
Anticipate thankses.
Cyrus posted 30 November literally 5 post before his.

And nearly every post leading up to yours was saying that the update was out...like, right now. Yet you still asked for the date or the next release. LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Inspired8

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Cyrus posted 30 November literally 5 post before his.

And nearly every post leading up to yours was saying that the update was out...like, right now. Yet you still asked for the date or the next release. LOL!!!!
He wasn't actually reading, I presume :)

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I did finish doing the paparazi job and jet's quest already, quite frustrated with the amount of new content with jet (4 new scenes), currently stuck with the alison's quest. Have you finished alison's quest already btw?
I'm stuck at Jane Jarmashian's quest. The part after she gets caught shoplifting. Who do I have to talk to and when?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes