I bet you didn't even know that song had lyrics. :rolleyes:
The Jeopardy Theme, by Merv Griffin
We're in trouble — trouble deep!
We're imperiled and endangered.
We're in trouble, yes indeed,
We are all in Jeopardy!

american

Apr 24, 2017
Every time BoN releases a new version everyime there's bugs this is why he's releasing test versions first then he's releasing the fixed versions.
ok good understand that point but like last versions still not 100% bug free that is my point only maybe it all the new reread I don't know myself

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Every time BoN releases a new version everyime there's bugs this is why he's releasing test versions first then he's releasing the fixed versions.
Which is one of the reasons why I personally feel that he should have a few people who are designated bug testers play the game from scratch and go through every possibility and path to find said bugs and report them to him so he can crush them before sending out the update. There are still bugs I have found from several updates ago that were reported quite a while ago.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I hope this time he does not encrypt the images. Grrr
Same. He didn't encrypt them for the test version of the 1.6 update but did so for the following fixed versions. While it does make the game run smoother and saved the trouble of unpacking the game files the image file access allows one to check and see all the new content to make sure they haven't missed anything. Unpacking the exe file is easy. Having them as Rpgmvp files and unpacking that is currently a mystery. To me at least.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Is already too late is there a delay or something anyone had new information ?
Relax. It's about 8pm in Spain right now so we've still got a 4 hour window for the update to drop. BoN seems to update in the 9pm-11pm (spain time) window anyway so we'll just keep twiddling our thumbs until then.

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
Relax. It's about 8pm in Spain right now so we've still got a 4 hour window for the update to drop. BoN seems to update in the 9pm-11pm (spain time) window anyway so we'll just keep twiddling our thumbs until then.
i actually didn't know that thank you for the information :)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Has anyone managed to get the images and videos from version 1.6?
Decrypt the *.rpgmvp files to get the images (Search for a tool). There are very few videos. Almost all the animations are a series of single frames displayed by RPGMaker MV script. To get videos for the animations, you'd have to compose the frame sequence into a video.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've had just about enough of this intolerable waiting! When the heck is v1.8 finally going to come out????

I want all of that promised Liz content. :heartcoveredeyes: But less Mole People this time. :closedtongue:
<chuckle>

pigg5

Jan 26, 2018
Decrypt the *.rpgmvp files to get the images (Search for a tool). There are very few videos. Almost all the animations are a series of single frames displayed by RPGMaker MV script. To get videos for the animations, you'd have to compose the frame sequence into a video.
use RPGMV-DECRYPTOR-WIN32

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why is it saying in change log new content amy when there is nothing new.?
because there are new Amy scenes with her. You need to speak with her at night in the basement after you finished everything. Then from there go in her room and interact with her at the dawning. When you go to your room you will send her the pics and the chain will continue from there.

Lastly after you do all that go to the commercial neighborhood at night and you will get the last of the Amy content.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES
DONWLOAD:
  • Some bugs fixed
  • Redone and added events in Class system
  • Add New Neighborhood GOLDENTOWN between Eastown and Chinatown
  • Add Car store in GOLDEN TOWN
  • Add Drive System
  • Add Parking in your home