Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Alright... assuming BoN doesn't surprise us with a delay announcement, the 1.7 version will be out sometime within the next 24 hours. Can't wait for him to upload it... and then I can't wait for the arrival of the hero who will share it with us here. The anticipation is killing me!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
If you think about it it's not a bug grind anymore like before BoN has decreased the home visits,recess side quests and a lot more,i was able to finish the whole game just in 2 days but we don't know how long the new "school rework"quests are gonna be and if there will be bugs(but we all already know that on every release there's always bugs so yeah)so it's not a big grinding anymore to the fact that there's cheats in the game to increase the sex,money and complete the recess side quests and just start the quests for every character withouth going to the school every day and increase the relationship with someone only with 1 point,it obviously much better than before but with the new 1.7 update coming there's only 1 problem...some new bugs could come that could ruin our game and let's be serious no one wants to start from scratch after he completed the whole Sarah,Jet and other long quests,so BoN have to be really careful adding new stuff.
(Does this guy not realize my post has nothing to do with game grind and was a humorous poking of fun at people who constantly post asking when the next update will be? Satire doth not Google translate. :confounded:)

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Alright... assuming BoN doesn't surprise us with a delay announcement, the 1.7 version will be out sometime within the next 24 hours. Can't wait for him to upload it... and then I can't wait for the arrival of the hero who will share it with us here. The anticipation is killing me!
The wake for @Reid7 will start at 7:00pm (19:00) 2018-6-2 F95Zone server time. Bring your own booze. There will be a round of posting remembrances and a tribute to the decaying mental state of his reviews. At 9:00pm (21:00), there will be a comedic roasting hosted by the ghost of @ballzak but will only cover the departed's posts up to v1.4. At the stroke of midnight, there will be the traditional burning of the departed's likes after which we will all be too busy playing v1.7 to further give a damn.

<sniffle> It'll be boo'e'full! x'D (Send flowers and donations to the royal couple as it will confuse the hell out of them.)

Gulien

May 19, 2018
Hey guys ! I have problem triggering the beach scene with Maria. I had the night with her sister and the pizza after the console but I dont have anything when I go to her the week end.
Anyone is having the same issue ? Or maybe a solution ?
Thx

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys ! I have problem triggering the beach scene with Maria. I had the night with her sister and the pizza after the console but I dont have anything when I go to her the week end.
Anyone is having the same issue ? Or maybe a solution ?
Thx
"at 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene.
Next day before going to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room enjoy."

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
The wake for @Reid7 will start at 7:00pm (19:00) 2018-6-2 F95Zone server time. Bring your own booze. There will be a round of posting remembrances and a tribute to the decaying mental state of his reviews. At 9:00pm (21:00), there will be a comedic roasting hosted by the ghost of @ballzak but will only cover the departed's posts up to v1.4. At the stroke of midnight, there will be the traditional burning of the departed's likes after which we will all be too busy playing v1.7 to further give a damn.

<sniffle> It'll be boo'e'full! x'D (Send flowers and donations to the royal couple as it will confuse the hell out of them.)
Jokes aside, Ballzak's sudden disappearance is a crying shame. Creating the walkthrough for the game and ripping the cg and making the video files to share with the community was really nice of him. I'm certainly grateful to him for those things when I discovered this game. Hope he's doing well, wherever he is. His walkthrough, while still very useful, might become dated with these recent updates which are changing around the beginning of the game.

Y'know DuDraig, seeing as you're the one who has seemingly taken up the task of answering all the questions of new players asking what do (or quoting the MIA Ballzak's walkthrough) maybe it's time you take up the mantle for real and make an updated walkthrough for the game after the 1.7 update. That would be a good way to honor his ghost.

(This is mere suggestion. More humorous than serious. Do not take this as a demand. Hard to convey tone over the internets)

Reactions: Legend V1PER

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Jokes aside, Ballzak's sudden disappearance is a crying shame. Creating the walkthrough for the game and ripping the cg and making the video files to share with the community was really nice of him. I'm certainly grateful to him for those things when I discovered this game. Hope he's doing well, wherever he is. His walkthrough, while still very useful, might become dated with these recent updates which are changing around the beginning of the game.

Y'know DuDraig, seeing as you're the one who has seemingly taken up the task of answering all the questions of new players asking what do (or quoting the MIA Ballzak's walkthrough) maybe it's time you take up the mantle for real and make an updated walkthrough for the game after the 1.7 update. That would be a good way to honor his ghost.

(This is mere suggestion. More humorous than serious. Do not take this as a demand. Hard to convey tone over the internets)
The sudden disappearance of Balzac is not a crying shame, but the expected pattern. Gloss killed legendary Balzac, that fucking gloss. Today's title screen of the game, what is it? Take it away immediately! The song that was playing at the beginning of the game, where is it? Bring her back immediately!!! It was one of the main components of this game. The simplicity of its ruins. Only Liz can save the game.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I hope that too @ballzak is alright he suddenly disappeared after 1.4 version I suppose maybe hes just busy with real life but yes someone needs to updated walkthrough where it is left from

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
(Does this guy not realize my post has nothing to do with game grind and was a humorous poking of fun at people who constantly post asking when the next update will be? Satire doth not Google translate. :confounded:)
I know you were talking about the release date but i was talking with the people that are afraid to start a new game because they think it's too much grindy so i was explaining them that the game has changed a lot from before when you had to visit Rachel 20 times just to increase her love relationship by 50-100 points

american

Apr 24, 2017
to be honest guys and girls do you think he will let it out today I not trying to be rude but he has away of hidden way to delay release date so hpüe yes and if how mayv bug will be in it that major question

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
to be honest guys and girls do you think he will let it out today I not trying to be rude but he has away of hidden way to delay release date so hpüe yes and if how mayv bug will be in it that major question
Every time BoN releases a new version everyime there's bugs this is why he's releasing test versions first then he's releasing the fixed versions.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes