My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kevin Ted

May 1, 2017
I completed 1.7-everything unlocked but I accidentally deleted my save.If anyone have it,can you share it,please?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi there,

If possible I'd like a save with the Russian mafia ( love having Maria as a sex character in the game) and have the training section complete (preferably with a super build fight character as I'm shit at all the code input and stuff like that) so that I can continue with Tyna's quest. Much appreciated if someone can help.

zazaer

Dec 19, 2017
HI Anyone can help me, i got almost every girl but i'm block with Pam (bug which i can't fix) .

Pom12388

Jun 10, 2018
HI Anyone can help me, i got almost every girl but i'm block with Pam (bug which i can't fix) .
Heh had same problem recently. You got bug after you search for evidence in the lockers and cant proceed to hunt the stalker?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have full save from 1.6 or 1.7 that has both sarah and sasha?

Jun 13, 2017
someone have a save for that part ?

"During the quest of Mrs. Turner, after texting her through whatsapp, MC is so horny that he needs to masturbate. If you choose to stay in your room, Sarah will enter and she'll give MC a bj; if you choose to go to the bathroom MC will meet Maria who will help MC to relieve himself."

doan duc

Jun 11, 2018
someone have a save for that part ?

"During the quest of Mrs. Turner, after texting her through whatsapp, MC is so horny that he needs to masturbate. If you choose to stay in your room, Sarah will enter and she'll give MC a bj; if you choose to go to the bathroom MC will meet Maria who will help MC to relieve himself."
can you help me with Mss. Lissete

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote