MidnightRadio

Jan 28, 2024
I remember playing the original My New Life back in late 2016-2017. It had god awful broken Engrish dialogues in the beginning until someone helped Beggar in English translation, but I still love the models and animations. Gameplay was fun, exploring the city, fucking different girls, getting Tinymon cards for Sarah and watching her twerk.

It's May 2024, halfway to 2025. And it seems like this game is still stuck in the past with new bugs, loops and no save transfer to new version.

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
I'm not at all surprised, but after so many years of waiting, I've gotta say that Lucy x Maria threesome was pretty anticlimactic. I've often wondered how Beggar would handle the reveal that MC is banging both Maria and Lucy when the obvious answer all along was that he would just skip over it and head straight into a threesome that they're both ok with for some reason.

Well played, Beggar. You've really outdone yourself :ROFLMAO:

Laszlo Meszaros

Feb 7, 2018
Hello

Symphony of the Night

I got to the point where the chemistry teacher says that there will be an exam or something than she leaves the class because she is sick. the phones says to continue Lucy story but i have no idea what to do beacause when i press on the hint it says "continue Maria's quest" and when i press the hint on Maria it says
Can you fix this for me?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
here are my save files in case any of you are looking for them

save file 1 full main story (gentleman's mafia)
save file 2 full main story (triads mafia)
save file 3 full main story (hornets mafia)
save file 4 full main story (dragunovs mafia) (the mc appears accompanied by the russian lady boss, but it does not affect much now)
save file 5 choice you mafia
save file 22 sarah and alexx Tynimon event
save file 23 lucy hotel event
save file 24 Laura and clarisse comic event (avoid talking to laura in this event, there is an image error)

things to note, you can change the name in the game using your phone, carol's dates are buggy, jason's mom is not implemented in this version.
4# how can I get rid of the Russians boss?¿

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
After the timer runs out it changes the time and prompt shows that i have to meet vanessa in high neighborhood west
I got a quest incomplete error here, if the Symphony fix doesn’t help, then check to see if there is an active quest before the race that you haven’t completed

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Oh man, I remember you being one of the og boys in here who gave us previews and stuff before the first(and for a while, during it) Revamp.
You were one of a few guys in here who were saying "Give the lad a chance". Had the same stance as you at the time.
But now(and for a pretty long time, it seems), both of us have realised that the spaniard is too lazy and still, 7 years deep, doesn't know how he wants his end product to look. Shame.
Yes.
After I was literally kicked out of his Discord about 2 years ago, I want him to get fucked by his fans. lol

Reactions: jaredforks

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello

Symphony of the Night

I got to the point where the chemistry teacher says that there will be an exam or something than she leaves the class because she is sick. the phones says to continue Lucy story but i have no idea what to do beacause when i press on the hint it says "continue Maria's quest" and when i press the hint on Maria it says
Can you fix this for me?
I dont know what you been doing, but you royally screwed your save. You dont even have lucy unlock nor are you at the new house, yet you doing missions for new house???? I can only suggest you start a new game. Additionally, in case you did not know; the game required a new game/save start from v0.94. Therefore, any saves prior would cause weird bugs. Unfortunately, this kind of problem is something you did and not the game. I cannot set it for you cause I have no clue what happened and where. To ensure you are bug free as this a big problem, I recommend a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Laszlo Meszaros

Feb 7, 2018
I dont know what you been doing, but you royally screwed your save. You dont even have lucy unlock nor are you at the new house, yet you doing missions for new house???? I can only suggest you start a new game. Additionally, in case you did not know; the game required a new game/save start from v0.94. Therefore, any saves prior would cause weird bugs. Unfortunately, this kind of problem is something you did and not the game. I cannot set it for you cause I have no clue what happened and where. To ensure you are bug free as this a big problem, I recommend a new game.
Allright Thank you the answer.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes