Sep 27, 2023
It was for the previous version, the 0.95X. For the 0.96 you don't need it, as it should be because trust me it would be discourage most of the player to start all over a play just after a single update.

I'm not the kind of the player who ask a save by lazyness, and I'm pretty sure most of the people here aren't either.
But I would definitelly understand if people do in this game.
Man you have no idea how many bugs this one has that could kill you play permanently if you don't watch out, and some of us play the game for a very long time here, trust me we are close from a sanity matter at this point ^^.
Lol. Speaking of bugs or glitches, so far the only one I have seen is I was leaving the cat lady's place went to where the Otter Institute is at and got stuck on the green car and couldn't get lose and don't know how it happened.

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
you cannot progress almosttn othing in this game. Bugs everywhere. Even date with Lucy is bugs, you cannot get out of it . . . BUG FIXES HURRY THE *** UP XDDDDDD. Some people just want to see hate xD

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Carmen quest bugged at police station. Amongst other things, Beggars "QA" process still eludes me to this day. Anyone found a dirty fix, variable changes etc? Symphony of the Night or anyone if you have any suggestions :)
End of content / end of her quest-line, hence it loops if you talk to her again.

Upside:
This is to leave it open for future addition without bugs. At least the dev learning something, took him 7 years, progress :ROFLMAO:

wooking

Jan 5, 2023
End of content / end of her quest-line, hence it loops if you talk to her again.

Upside:
This is to leave it open for future addition without bugs. At least the dev learning something, took him 7 years, progress :ROFLMAO:
For real? But Carmen animations are in-game? I swear he said Carmen full interactive sex for this update lol. Thanks for letting me know.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For real? But Carmen animations are in-game? I swear he said Carmen full interactive sex for this update lol. Thanks for letting me know.
Maybe her animations are planned for future and in the game folder as pictures OR that is at her house IDK. I havent checked checked. All I know there is nothing at police to do nor anything saying for it to lead to anything. The quest ends there unfortunately

How you fix this? Can you help me fix it too, if its not hard
Should be fine now

linkgot657

Jan 24, 2021
I have tried using the update patch with the mac version in order to make the game work on my mac but it doesn't work. Is there any other way to play the last update on mac?

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
After first pussy race and we get tyna car...... the game is stuck after the timer runs out.....please help i appreciate it thanks

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
tooo bigg to download it....and some sites seem to have a virus along with the game....how do you get past the 5gb limit

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Don't people understand when it says on the front page that you will need to start over which means that any previous save is not compatible and therefore will get bugs? I am new to this game and I even understood that, I doubt anyone would have a new save for the new content yet unless they were a beta tester for Beggar because I doubt anyone would be able to speed through the whole game this fast. Be realistic people with asking for saves when you are too lazy to play the game yourself to get to that point. IF you dont have time to play than how is that anyone else's problem but your own? Sorry for the rant but obviously people dont understand: YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME :rolleyes:
I did start a new game.
I still got errors and got locked out of content.
It seems that you are the one missing context, as you said you're new here.
If restarting solved all the issues this rant would make sense, but being the way it is....

Reactions: Gzowl_LiP
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes