Knox1711

Jun 26, 2023
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

IT IS NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:

Extras: CHEAT MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE - Bug Fixes

BootyxAssassin thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
No sandbox tag?

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Finished it using another save. Seems like Carmen / Spanish Teacher questline at the Police are looped/ ended.

Jesus, what a bullshit.
Yeah, forgot about that, Carmen's quest is bugged, 3 months of ''debugging'' for nothing, there was someone saying that you would need a new save to fix/play it, but nobody got time for that

Sep 27, 2023
Don't people understand when it says on the front page that you will need to start over which means that any previous save is not compatible and therefore will get bugs? I am new to this game and I even understood that, I doubt anyone would have a new save for the new content yet unless they were a beta tester for Beggar because I doubt anyone would be able to speed through the whole game this fast. Be realistic people with asking for saves when you are too lazy to play the game yourself to get to that point. IF you dont have time to play than how is that anyone else's problem but your own? Sorry for the rant but obviously people dont understand: YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: naruto95

Pixscells

Dec 11, 2020
would it be better if this were in a Renpy version? cuz it is almost impossible that after 7 years it is still a little unplayable...

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Don't people understand when it says on the front page that you will need to start over which means that any previous save is not compatible and therefore will get bugs? I am new to this game and I even understood that, I doubt anyone would have a new save for the new content yet unless they were a beta tester for Beggar because I doubt anyone would be able to speed through the whole game this fast. Be realistic people with asking for saves when you are too lazy to play the game yourself to get to that point. IF you dont have time to play than how is that anyone else's problem but your own? Sorry for the rant but obviously people dont understand: YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME :rolleyes:
It was for the previous version, the 0.95X. For the 0.96 you don't need it, as it should be because trust me it would be discourage most of the player to start all over a play just after a single update.

I'm not the kind of the player who ask a save by lazyness, and I'm pretty sure most of the people here aren't either.
But I would definitelly understand if people do in this game.
Man you have no idea how many bugs this one has that could kill you play permanently if you don't watch out, and some of us play the game for a very long time here, trust me we are close from a sanity matter at this point ^^.

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
By the way, no one here can tell how to do for the sapphire necklace to buy for Carmen ?
I presume it's before the police station on her quest, right ?

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
The developer of this game said the reason why the update takes so long is because he's playing it from scratch to kill all bugs, but for some reason, they multiplied. But in all seriousness, I highly doubt that he really did what he promised. It's just a small ass update he threw at his supporters, filled with yet again ridiculous bugs.

It's been bin years since I gave this game a shot, but I like to follow this developer's progress because it's fun—I mean, very interesting and insightful.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes