Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hello,

The new modified version 0.1 is now available under this link. (MEGA Download)
The thread will be updated later today with mirror download options.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback!
Is there gonna be foot forced scenes or this time if we choose not the next scene is not gonna be the girl putring the foot on our mouth

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hello,

The new modified version 0.1 is now available under this link. (MEGA Download)
The thread will be updated later today with mirror download options.

Don't hesitate to give me your feedback!
so is this edited version simply skipping scenes meaning they are happening off screen but they will still have a role in the story or be mentioned OR is it truely avoidable meaning you have a choice so that the scenes in question never happen if the player chooses usually this would have some at minimum alternate dialog to show the differences

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
so is this edited version simply skipping scenes meaning they are happening off screen but they will still have a role in the story or be mentioned OR is it truely avoidable meaning you have a choice so that the scenes in question never happen if the player chooses usually this would have some at minimum alternate dialog to show the differences
You can choose not to see them and they just don't happen, which will gradually change the content of the story.

It's like choosing one scenario over another, each scenario will have several unique scenes.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
You can choose not to see them and they just don't happen, which will gradually change the content of the story.

It's like choosing one scenario over another, each scenario will have several unique scenes.
if thats the case and there is unique scenes as you say id sugest using the term avoidable or optional for that content. Without you saying otherwise id have thought reading the thread you added a skip option so id make it more clearthat content can be avoided as more people will like that and be open to trying the game.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
if thats the case and there is unique scenes as you say id sugest using the term avoidable or optional for that content. Without you saying otherwise id have thought reading the thread you added a skip option so id make it more clearthat content can be avoided as more people will like that and be open to trying the game.
I will modify the thread as soon as I have access to do so, I will bring more precision on the contents.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
this premise of the father's new wife is already getting very saturated, I know at least 10 games with this same plot

by the way where is mc's mother? patreon killed again lol

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
this premise of the father's new wife is already getting very saturated, I know at least 10 games with this same plot

by the way where is mc's mother? patreon killed again lol
I'm not going to contradict you by saying that my game is super original!

But it's not as easy as that to come up with a truly original idea.

I hope that what will set me apart from other games will be the content of the plot and the possible endings.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I'm not going to contradict you by saying that my game is super original!

But it's not as easy as that to come up with a truly original idea.

I hope that what will set me apart from other games will be the content of the plot and the possible endings.
I'm a fan of incest games so I don't really like games with stepmother lol. It's really not easy to be original even more so under the wings of patreon that takes away the freedom to create without restrictions, but I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes