Cuckoldry

Jan 29, 2019
i love when girls using his feet to pleasue the protagonis look so damn hot tq DEV for making this game.i hope all lick or suck feet will be animated

Reactions: _Cloud_

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Pacing has problem. Everything happens too fast. Also story is structured badly example: MC is invited by her sister on a party to meet new people, And then suddenly is left only with his sister? wait what?

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Pacing has problem. Everything happens too fast. Also story is structured badly example: MC is invited by her sister on a party to meet new people, And then suddenly is left only with his sister? wait what?
Hello, thank you for the comment first of all,

I agree that the story has a pacing problem at the beginning, everything goes very fast in the first scenes.
I think the reason I made the first scenes like that is probably that I subconsciously wanted to show sex scenes early in the story but I introduced them badly.

However, for the next update I'm going to make sure that what happens is much more coherent, so there will be a lot of changes.

I'll do my best to tell you the story of MyNewHome in the best possible way, and I'm already looking forward to your feedback on 0.3.

By the way, there are weekly updates/previews on my Patreon about the development of the version.

Last edited:

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Yeah, not my game and here are a couple of reasons.
1. From the first moment I started with the ctrl button. If the bitch is femdom, then it's air for me after that and that way femdom ruins the whole game. Lost interest in the same second in this game.
2. even if the foot fetish is edited to -500 still every fucking bitch is pushing her foot everywhere near me. I had to skip some scenes completely, because the foot comes from every fucking direction. Other characters scenes are ruined because of that shit.
3. MC is yes yes man. If they bring femdom into the game then why the fuck not maledom. I could have put some bitches behaviour a bit more straight. If you don't want to see something then nothing to replace it but everything OFF after that. In other words, a completely fetish-centric game.

This could have been an ok game if fetishes really WERE AVOIDABLE. Now as it stands it's just worth ignoring.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
0release03.png

Hello!

We're here, version 0.3 is coming!

Here are the release dates for all the different Membership tiers on my .

Die-hard Supporter : Sunday, September 17th at 6:00 PM (UTC+1)

Devoted Supporter : Wednesday, September 20th at 6:00 PM (UTC+1)

Great Supporter : Friday, September 22nd at 6:00 PM (UTC+1)

Fervent Supporter : Sunday, September 24th at 6:00 PM (UTC+1)

Official release on F95zone : Wednesday, September 27th at 6:00 PM (UTC+1)

Thanks for your patience, I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on version 0.3!

AMN.

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Hello everyone!

Here we are, version 0.3 is officially released.
I wanted to take this opportunity to share my thoughts on the development of My New Home.

The very first time I opened DAZ Studio was in February 2023, I had never touched a 3D software in my life, but my initial thought about the software was that it could allow me to create a story.

I created my very first renders for the My New Home story in April 2023, and honestly, at this moment I was so ignorant about many topics.
The script of my game was poor, very poor. I had gotten into a mindset where my game was just a "fast fap" game with a very basic story.

When version 0.1 was ready to be released, I was eager to show it to people. I was not a regular F95 user at all, and I think that became very apparent when I posted the first version of my game in July 2023.

I received a lot of feedback (which is what I wanted), both positive and negative, and of course, one of the most recurring comments was about the story and the dialogues.
And indeed, they were right, my story was too much basic.

Of course, I heard the feedback, but for a long time, I regretted releasing that first version. I thought I had ruined my work by rushing it.
It's true that my story in version 0.1 barely told nothing, and I wasn't even sure of the direction I wanted to take my game.

But in the end, I'm glad I released that 0.1 version so early, because without all of your feedback, I wouldn't be as happy and proud to release this 0.3 version.
It's the first version I'm proud to release. I've changed a lot of things, and I hope you'll appreciate them. I'm still learning every day, and I'm happy and, above all, aware of the direction the story and the game are heading.

I want to have fun and bring you pleasure by developing My New Home, whether you're here because you appreciate the characters, the lewd scenes, or the story.
The most important thing is that I want people to enjoy playing my game.

Thank you for your support and for all your feedback. Even though the game had a rough start, I'm happy with its current state, and I can't wait to continue this adventure with you.

And I'm especially grateful to the people who support me on .
If you appreciate my work and want to support me even more than with a positive review or comment, don't hesitate to support me there, that will help me a lot !

Thank you and enjoy!

AMN.

May 23, 2020
Is femdom an ongoing thing? Or just at the beginning thing like the dev notes. Should I play it only for this type of content, is there enough content at 0.3?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyNewHome-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets all. quick question. I dropped this game when the ntr/sharing/cuck was introduced. but now I see it is removed.

are the ntr/sharing/cuck scenes COMPLETELY removed from the game or they are still there?

thank you for any and all info
happy gaming and best of health to all.

Reactions: ArunPrime

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Another new family game? Whats the next one gonna be *My orphan life??*
Incest is a very popular genre, and anything that suggests "family" gives a strong clue that there will be some of that in the game/VN.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5640726

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2022
Is femdom an ongoing thing? Or just at the beginning thing like the dev notes. Should I play it only for this type of content, is there enough content at 0.3?
The game contains some femdom, especially for the content of versions 0.1 & 0.2, which cannot be avoided.

From 0.3 onwards, femdom will disappear except for the foot fetish scenes, which will be able to include femdom.

But it's not a game with a lot of femdom, if that's what you're asking.

As for the overall content, the game currently has 1630 renders and 22 animations.

This is probably a dumb question but does the uncensor patch need updated to 0.3 too?
It needs an update, I'm working on it and I'll post a message here when everything's good.

greets all. quick question. I dropped this game when the ntr/sharing/cuck was introduced. but now I see it is removed.

are the ntr/sharing/cuck scenes COMPLETELY removed from the game or they are still there?

thank you for any and all info
happy gaming and best of health to all.
The NTR/SHARING/CUCK will not be present, it was intended for a scene that wasn't important to the story, but I removed it from the story.
My New Home will not have an NTR/SHARING/CUCK stage.

this is one of those games where the "uncensor" patch is a complete script rewrite isn't?

any eta for the patch?
In what sense, the file you download or the story?

The patch will sometimes need a new RPA script file to work, which is why there is a patch.rpy file and a script.rpa file.

Otherwise for the story, it's mainly the context at the start of the game that changes, otherwise the rest doesn't change.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes